Ruyan wins another!!!

Can anyone tell me if ruyandirect.com (Heavenly Gifts) is an affiliate of Ruyan themselves? If they are not, then I can imagine they could well be under the firing pin PDQ as well.

That was a very interesting find, Vacker. I wonder, when the dust settles, how many Chinese manufacturers will be gone. Sounds like Han Li means business and ... well, you can't really blame the man. He is the one who came up with the idea and spent the dollars in R & D, patents, testing, etc.

Can anyone tell me if ruyandirect.com (Heavenly Gifts) is an affiliate of Ruyan themselves? If they are not, then I can imagine they could well be under the firing pin PDQ as well.

Interestingly enough it looks like Ruyan really does not sell but has distributors sell their products exclusively. Ruyan is apparently in the R&D and Manufacturing business along with being litigious :)

That was a very interesting find, Vacker. I wonder, when the dust settles, how many Chinese manufacturers will be gone. Sounds like Han Li means business and ... well, you can't really blame the man. He is the one who came up with the idea and spent the dollars in R & D, patents, testing, etc.

and this site is interesting as they were mentioned in this latest (may 12) legal battle.

http://islion.com/Electronic_Cigarette/index.html

China patents and patent laws are apparently much different than ours, as all my research has shown. I wish i could show you all i found but it is overwhelming information but China is a joke with patents and they really don't have any patent police to monitor it so that explains why most items are so quickly counterfeited.

I think we are safe for awhile particulary the smaller distributors.