Amazing Community

To make a long story short, I wanted to give props to the following individuals. Luke "vaporgalaxy.com", nico and fusion.

A few days ago luke told me he wanted to meet me to give me a sample of juice and maybe sell me a ego kit. So after planning the desired location and what time to meet up, I met luke at a local pub near us. Luke pulls up, and I greet him with a nice hello. He gets out of his car with a ego kit, 2 juices from vaporgalaxy.com and drip tip, and lr atty. He says "This is on behalf of the community for having your first child and soon to be birthday." I thought he was kidding but he was completely serious. He handed over the ego, etc... and I gave him a nice man hug. Heehee. :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say that I am completely grateful for the friends I have made on here, and all the respect that has been given to me over the past 30+ days.

All of you are awesome.

Rob

Edited by stormchas3r

Storm--enjoy every moment, you will blink and they are grown.

My Baby turns 19 today--I honestly have no clue where the time has gone (I am certain I'm still 20 something-which means there is no way my baby is 19)

Glad you are enjoying fatherhood. :thumbsup::fun:

YET another reason I love this place! I've only been here a few weeks and you people definitely know how to spread the love! That is awesome!

Enjoy your stuff and live in the moment with that lil boy! Becoming a father definitely changes your life! Mine is about to be 8 but I remember his first few weeks here like it was yesterday! So small and helpless! Now he's playing Little League Baseball and sometimes has a smart mouth! LOL Times flies so enjoy every second of it!

It just gets better and better around here, doesn't it?

Congratulations storm! And :thumbsup: to everyone else!!

I couldn't agree more. What a group. :thumbup: