Electro-Nic-Stix

Velius

I have had the pleasure of dealing with this company twice now.

Each time its always the same thing.

Awesome service, outstanding product, and extremely quick shipping.

I couldn't fault them.

This last go I placed an order for two mega 510 batteries since my batteries died and I wanted replacements, but the original supplier's site was offline.

So I went with this company again, I figured I needed ejuice anyways might as well make one purchase instead of two.

So I ordered my batteries and 30 ml of juice Friday night before the big holiday weekend.

I received an email saying it shipped Saturday morning with a tracking number.

Tuesday (today) I got my batteries an ejuice.

The batteries are joye mega 510's so nothing special, standard and well proven batteries.

The ejuice, well lets say I'll make a different order for some different flavors. :D

Turns out I'm not as much of a fan of black cherry cola as I thought I would be.

It happens, and it won't be my first bottle to sit in the vapor drawer by the desk that I'll not be using.

The one thing I could ever fault this compay for is this.

Having a product I like and that others like so much its out of stock when I want to order it.

Well, I guess I'm faulting the consumers, not them. xD

Once I get some time set aside and I see they got a stainless pass through in I'll be ordering that next.

Overall I'd give them a 10/10

Well from my limited experience that is, but I honestly couldn't complain about anything other than I shouldn't pick out ejuice when hungry.

Its interesting to me that I never have read a bad review of ENS. That speaks volumes for Jason's customer service.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. Seems like VT and ENS are in a league of their own when it comes to customer service. And in a business where many suppliers sell the same hardware at fairly consistent prices customer service is what sets you apart from the rest.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to share this and thank Jason for providing superb service!

When I started vaping, I ordered and ended up receiving my first ever e cig on the first Saturday of December. It was snowing and I had gotten home late due to the bad weather. My mother handed me a box with my name on it and with haste, I opened it to see my first ever copper Joye 510. I had also ordered 2 24 mg bottles of cappuccino and red bull, which both tasted so fresh and sublime! Over the past several months, I've continued to order from Jason, even switching colors from the copper to a smooth black...just to fit my fascination with the color. Though I tend to buy juice from other suppliers when I'm on the hunt for a specific flavor, I always return to buy myself a bottle of red bull. I've seen nothing but excellent service from Jason and I hope he continues to provide the same service for everyone as well. :thumbsup:

I'm glad I stumbled on this thread! I wanted to order from the VT store but couldn't so I went ahead & ordered from ENS. 55 cartos, shipped out just hours after I ordered :)

I don't order anything ecig related anymore without checking the forums here first... I love this place.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines