Drip Tips

Drip tips are like the cartridges you use on an ecig, except they don't hold liquid. They have a hole in the top so you can drip directly through the end and onto the atomizer. I highly recommend them!

This is one place where they sell them...they are towards the bottom of this page...

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/All-Ecig-Atomizers_c6.htm

I like them because you don't have to remove the cartridge every time you need to drip. Just drip the e-juice through the hole in the top and you're ready to go. :)

To make sure you understand the fundamentals, dripping is when users circumvent the loaded cartridge and choose to drip the liquid directly on the atomiser. This is preferred by many as they cite better flavor and performance from the device. While this will work with most e-cigs, it will not with some, particularly automatic batteries. Auto battery users need to "dip" the atomizer into the liquid.

A video explaining dripping can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisFromCali#p/u/18/h14QDp4v3O4

I do prefer to drip and when I do, I have found that i choose the long plastic drip tips. I find the metal ones get too hot for me and the short ones can sometimes allow hot fluid to hit your tongue. The long black tips can be found here (although out of stock) a google search will likely find you others.

http://shop.nhaler.com/Drip-Tips-for-901-510-Driptips901-510.htm

To make sure you understand the fundamentals, dripping is when users circumvent the loaded cartridge and choose to drip the liquid directly on the atomiser. This is preferred by many as they cite better flavor and performance from the device. While this will work with most e-cigs, it will not with some, particularly automatic batteries. Auto battery users need to "dip" the atomizer into the liquid.

"dipping" is done with exposed attys like the 306. The battery type doesn't play into it. ;) That being said, you can drip on exposed attys also. :)

exposedatty.jpg

It is recommended that you don't direct drip with automatic batteries since they usually are not sealed and you can get juice inside them.

Edited by jeffb

auto batteries have that hole in them so the juice will get it from dripping/flooding. I understand the exposed atty but I was more concerned with the auto battery.

Wanna fight about it? :harhar:

auto batteries have that hole in them so the juice will get it from dripping/flooding. I understand the exposed atty but I was more concerned with the auto battery.

Wanna fight about it? :harhar:

I love you Burn :wub: