Almost daily vblog?

Alright so I get a tone of emails, PM's and Youtube messages a day. And the most common asked question is "are you going to make another video. The problem is there is only so many ecig models :D

So I thought about doing a daily or "whenever I can" video blog. Shaytards status (Look Shaytards up on Youtube, funny guy, takes watching a couple of his videos to get his humour)

Some might be funny, other's not so much to be honest I really don't know. I'll record any time of day in my PJ's looking good and looking like ****, I'm not camera shy. Perhaps we can call it "Trueman Show Chris, Sean and wife's?" :lol:

Alright so let's here some feedback and perhaps a name for the show

lol that could work. :D We where thinking about just calling it "Keeping up with Chris and Sean" ( keep up with the kardashians )

It could the most boring thing to hit entertainment since CSPAN but we'll give it a go :)

I just got done recording my wife who hates being on Camera, too bad!!! She's screwed now :lol:

lol that could work. :D We where thinking about just calling it "Keeping up with Chris and Sean" ( keep up with the kardashians )

It could the most boring thing to hit entertainment since CSPAN but we'll give it a go :)

I just got done recording my wife who hates being on Camera, too bad!!! She's screwed now :lol:

I ain't touching any of that! LOL There is just too much ammunition in this post, Christopher! LOL

Okay, for the name of our "show" I was kinda thinking this:

Chris and Sean

"A Day In The Life"

What do you guys think??? Anyone think of something better???

Hmm, as long as we are talking 'bout reality shows, some of these are taken and some are just plain stupid. But Stupid is as Stupid does, so maybe you can do a spinoff of one of these?

• Manshow
  • Manswers
  • Are You Smarter Than a 1st Grader
  • The Weakest Link
  • Bromance
  • VaporTalk after Dark
  • VaporTalk Confessions
  • Confessions of a Vapor
  • The Vapor Vlog
  • The Vapor Tales
  • Vlog: the Bounty Hunter
  • Vapor of Love
  • The Real Housewives of Bakersfield
  • Jackass

Okay now my brain is tired. chat tomorrow. bye :huh:

I was just thinking if this is going to hit YouTube perhaps you should look at the marketing of the upcoming store and branding to ultimately bring new people to the forum and to shop.

Maybe get all the names and do a polling vote.

All of those are good names, I sort of like The Vapor Vlog only problem is we're not always going to be talking about ecigs. I'm just going to start uploading video of my wife and I and our day to day life. There is a pretty good chance it's going to be boring as hell to start with but it may take off.

We will talk about the upcoming store but not for at least a few more weeks while we get the bigger details taken care of. You know what I was thinking? When the store does open up I'm going to be f'd for a vacation lol. I can't just see it now "we are closed on sunday" but the members are going to see us on the vlog. New topic "where is my order Vapor Talk sucks"

well, you'll just have to let it be known at least a few weeks in advance I guess. I don't really see a problem with not being able to order for a short period of time as long as there's proper and good notification prior to. You can always send out a mass email to all documented customers and members on this site that it will be happening "from E to MC time". I dunno maybe I'm wrong though, why not make a "poll" on it and have people vote on what they think is best, never would hurt to try right??

Heck just post it on the site what operating hours are.

We are closed Sunday any requests for products received on Sunday will be processed on Monday. It's just like hanging a sign on the door or saying it on a vm. If you put it in the credits/trailers of your vlog people will get it. How about a subliminal message to buy Mon thru Sat only - Never on a Sunday.

http://www.mindmaster.tv/?gclid=CLKr78v_u5oCFSRPagodGC_YcQ

:D:lol:;) :P B)

Edited by Vacker1229

Heck just post it on the site what operating hours are.

We are closed Sunday any requests for products received on Sunday will be processed on Monday. It's just like hanging a sign on the door or saying it on a vm. If you put it in the credits/trailers of your vlog people will get it.

I've seen plenty of sites use that approach and it seems to work fine. You can't ship anything on a Sunday anyway.

We will talk about the upcoming store but not for at least a few more weeks while we get the bigger details taken care of. You know what I was thinking? When the store does open up I'm going to be f'd for a vacation lol. I can't just see it now "we are closed on sunday" but the members are going to see us on the vlog. New topic "where is my order Vapor Talk sucks"

Yes the vacation thing will be an issue as I just went through that with a supplier. they were getting married last weekend and they posted it onto the "other" forum but didn't put it on their site. Then I pinged them looking for my supplies..hehe they were bummed i'm sure but they had to send my stuff to keep my biz.

As far as VT Sucks -- you will always get the haters as that is just the nature of being anonymous with a bitter, negative, unhappy outlook on life. You know what i say "DUCK 'EM if they can't take a joke!!"

All of those are good names, I sort of like The Vapor Vlog only problem is we're not always going to be talking about ecigs. I'm just going to start uploading video of my wife and I and our day to day life. There is a pretty good chance it's going to be boring as hell to start with but it may take off.

how about "daily dose" or "A day in the life.." just a few more ideas.

I guess there's always. . . . . . . . .

"Don't Be A Menace To Chris and Sean While Smoking Your E-Juice In Da Hood"