Shipping Costs

Just wondering if it would be a bad idea to post different vendors shipping costs. It's retarded how much time I spend tossing in a random cart item, then having to create a log-in/password, blah-blah-blah just to find out the shipping costs. It almost seems like a lot of vendors like to keep shipping costs "on the low down" and I don't want to step on anybody's toes either. I've seen costs range from "free" to $15! Of course my dumb- :censored: didn't take note of what vendors charge what for shipping :wallbash: which leads me to this post. Think it's possible to maybe start a "shipping cost" thread, or bad idea...? Probably not a big deal to most, but for those of you, like myself, who need to make every dollar stretch, I think this would help out and save a lotta time.

Thanks in advance! :)

Cost of shipping is always a concern for me. My experiments require small quanities and sometimes an order actually costs less than the shipping. Once I have my needs/likes figured out I will place larger orders and the shipping cost won't be as important.

I agree. There have been many times when I've wanted to try just one or two juices and because of the shipping being more than the cost of my order I've passed up ordering. Sounds like a great idea to me.

The shipping charges for me are all about the same no matter who I order from. Most ship USPS priority so I can expect the shipping to be around $5. I have not noticed any difference with shipping costs unless it is shipped UPS.

I only use a few trusted vendors and they always charge the same minimal fee for shipping small orders and usually free shipping on larger orders .It just makes my life a lot easier,I would just have one but sometimes things get in short supply so it is required to have options.Vapor Talk,ElectroNicStix,AwesomeVapor and WetYourStick.I have never had a problem with any of these vendors. :thumbsup:

A thread like this could be created but there are just to many suppliers, not to mention suppliers always change their shipping fee's. The rule of thumb is 5.99. An honest supplier doesn't charge more than 5.99 for shipping costs, if they do ditch em. Popular suppliers will usually give you free shipping on larger orders.

Just remember to order large orders rather than small. And even with the shipping I highly doubt your spending more than you did when you smoked. 6 bucks for shipping really isn't much.

I just wait until I can place a big enough order to qualify for the free shipping and don't worry about it.

but then, there are time when you are on a vendor's site and all you want to try is "that one" flavor of juice only.

10ml bottle say, $8. shipping another $6. $14 for a 10ml bottle of juice...

but hey, what do you do... it is what it is.

it costs vendors to ship. it ain't free for em. they got to make enough profit on the sale to make it worth while.

might I suggest maybe a option for 1st class mail for small juice orders? shipped in a small padded envelope can't be too much.

think people can wait a few days longer for it. maybe see a jump in sales from folks trying out just a bottle or two to see it's what they are looking for.

just a thought.

Edited by Mainspring