Vapor Produces Better Blood Flow

Burn

I dont want to cause a NSFW thread or any discussion that makes some uncomfortable. So, after a comment from my wife, I rationalized some positive side effects of not smoking.

We all know that smoking causes hypertension and lack of blood flow, correct? Well, it has been noticed that once you stop smoking the flow of blood is improved. This translates into better circulation ALL throughout the body.

One of the places I notice it is in my hands and feet, they are no longer cold all the time. I also noticed that sneezing doesnt cause tingling in my arms (kinda scary) My wife has also notice that my &*%& &*(*# is &*(# and &*(S&& *&$#($.

:thumbsup:

So glad to finally say, I am not a smoker. Hooray!

Whoops, the wife is home, be back in 3 1/2 minutes.

WOW...3 1/2 mins? way to go! (ooops)

Yea and think of all those side-effects you miss out on.

Tks for the info...(now if I can just get MY wife to notice..lol)

• 2 months later...

I can tell a huge difference. When I was smoking my left arm would hurt sometimes. The worst time I was chain smoking on my bean bag chair, my arm started to hurt, and it felt like my heart didn't have the strength to get me up. I had to pass out there and hope I wake up. It was a little scary and I would say to myself,"I'm going to have a heart attack before I'm 30!" That problem along with the cold tingly hands and tingly face are mostly gone. Schizo's blood be flowing!:doctor:

Not for nothing, while smoking itself is terrible for blood flow, nicotine especially at your level doesn't help either. Can you get to a doctor and get a stress test?

I don't have insurance. I am getting better without the smoke. Also, I'm trying to cut down. I ordered some 36 mg and right now I'm vaping VT 24 mg Colada with VG added at the top of the bottle. The real bad stuff with the bean bag chair was about ten years ago. I chained smoked in my room. The room was full of smoke. When I finished a smoke I smoked something else. When I got done smoking that I smoked another smoke... When I get insurance or find a cheap clinic I'm get one done. My dad just got a triple bypass so, heart problems are probably inevitable but in a year I'll be 30 and don't want to have problems that soon. Vaping does seem to be clearing it up. My chronic bronchitis is almost unnoticeable too. I'm definitely getting healthier and am less scared as I was. I had a server addiction to caffeine soda. I would drink like a case a day. Almost a month ago I stopped putting soda in the fridge and I only drink it every once in awhile. I drink mostly decaffeinated tea. I had to quit the sodas because I was having symptoms I read up on that I have from too much of it. I think I just have an extremely addictive personality. Anyway, the damage I have done to my body is starting to feel like it is reversing. Don't worry. My health is going in the right direction.

• 1 year later...