1200 Mah Ego Like Batteries

Has anyone tried any of these, or seen them at any other suppliers, or even heard of them?

F16 Batts

I first saw this kit at madvapes and started looking around to see if you could just buy the batts.

I know Janty will be comming out with a 900 (or was it 950?) mAh eGo battery soon. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on how these type of batteries will affect mods. What if something like this came out in a 5 volt version?

Although I can't be sure that looks like a knock off east mall version. Never used one so I can't say either way. It may work well so I don't want to knock it just yet :)

Well, I know eastmall came out with the Riva (and I hear Janty is taking legal action), but that's a 750 mAh batt (or so they claim). I was actually disappointed to see nhaler carrying the Riva, but that's just me.

I'D order one for s87ts and giggles if they were stateside. But Id rather do business with US suppliers for obvious reasons.

I'D order one for s87ts and giggles if they were stateside. But Id rather do business with US suppliers for obvious reasons.

Same here... madvapes should be selling the batts solo, but they're not sure when they'll get them in.