Bickford Flavors

My Bickfords came in but it took a few days to get to them. This is what I learned so far. They aren't a concentrated as LorAnns, which is the only other I have used. But they come in a 1oz or larger bottle. They are natural flavors suspended in PG. The flavors Ive played with are tasty (grape + cherry) but you do need to use more than with the concentrates. Im using 25% for the grape and still working on the cherry. Making up small batches with no nic for test purposes. I will probably stick with them for awhile just because of the purity. No dyes or artificial flavorings, sugars or oils. With some of the LorAnns although its okay to eat, it may not be so good to vape. Then again Im new to this and still learning and researching contents. Give them a try and see what you think.......Craig

Thanks Craig--going on the list to try. When you find the flavour art flavorings, they too add no or little coloring. have always been willing to disclose any information regarding their products.

Bickford has some great flavor choices.

Merry Mixing !!!

Sounds a lot like the flavors I got from the Perfumer's Apprentice, so far I definitely am preferring them to the LorAnns I have used, and I had good success with the LorAnns.

Another update on the Bickford Flavors. Although they tasted pretty good about 25%, after the juice sets for awhile the flavor lightens up. Im going to have to raise the concentration to about 32% next batch and see what that does. I also want to try TW's flavorings but they are kinda pricey.