Dse 901 Battery

Are there more batteries for the DSE 901 that are larger? I mean more mah for longer life. Or do they only have the size that cones with the kits?

When I'm home or in the car I use the usb pass thru. I only use the batts when I have to, like at work or out and about. My buddy Brian aka "Diggs", who hooked me up to the whole e cig thing took a cig lighter adapter for a car and soldered a battery connector to it. He now uses one of his 3 cell Li-Po 2100 or so mah batteries from one of his RC Airplanes to power it. I might have to follow suit since the batteries that come with the 901 seem to lose that good voltage they have right off the charger pretty quick. That is my only complaint with the 901. I love it otherwise! :thumbsup:

I am going to give this a little bump, in hopes that one of our battery guru's might jump in for you.

I use the 901 atomizer and really like it. I don't have any of the batteries so I don't know how long they last. I do use an adapter with a 801 battery and on the VP/PT.

I usually get about 3-4 hrs on the batts that came with the kit. I'd like to be able to go all day at least. Maybe the mod like my buddy made would be the way to go. It wouldn't be hard for me to do since I'm into RC and solder a good bit anyway.

I usually get about 3-4 hrs on the batts that came with the kit. I'd like to be able to go all day at least. Maybe the mod like my buddy made would be the way to go. It wouldn't be hard for me to do since I'm into RC and solder a good bit anyway.

Hi Hodge,

I think your RC experience is going to come in handy with e-cigs. thumbsup.gif

A mega batt would only add on maybe 1-2 hours on top of you regular batt. If you can mod a 2100mah batt, I think you'd be set for the day (or two :) )

The eGo is 650 mah and it last me 10 hours at work.

I think if you have the ability you should check in at MadVapes ,you could build one that uses 2 AA size cells for very cheap and if you put them in parallel you could go a couple of days.The pipe one has one 18650 the boxes use 10440's .The AA boxes would be easier to work with than the AAA ones I used.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/gallery/image/375-homemade-mod-collection/

Edited by mcquinn

The rc airplane mod is very simple, If you don't mind carrying around the usb pass through and the battery. It would be good if you are going to be outside for a good bit. I could probably go 3 or 4 days with a 1500 mah.

All I have to do is solder a battery lead to a cigarette plug adapter (with USB slots) that matches the RC Battery! Thats it! :thumbsup: Gonna do it whenever I go to Wal Mart next and get another cigarette plug adapter.

Hi Hodge,

I think your RC experience is going to come in handy with e-cigs. thumbsup.gif

A mega batt would only add on maybe 1-2 hours on top of you regular batt. If you can mod a 2100mah batt, I think you'd be set for the day (or two :) )

The eGo is 650 mah and it last me 10 hours at work.

Hey Jeff,

This thing is still a new toy for me so I am hittin it pretty hard! LOL The 2 Batts that came with my 901 don't even make it all day! Glad I bought the pass thru! I get home from work, plug in to it and also start charging for work the next day!