Vape Rings

In the 18 years I've been smoking I've never really tried to master blowing smoke rings. Now that my device puts out more vapor than a cigarette, I've been sitting here at work, reading my statistics class schoolwork, trying to make vapor rings. I'm getting a bit frustrated. What's the technique behind it? Is there even a technique? Is it a mouth compression or a lung compression? If you can do it, please chime in and give me a few pointers.

There's actually different techniques and I think it'll be hard to explain in writing. There's a video tutorial I came across awhile back made by igetcha, one of the members here. Haven't seen him online in a long time though. Here's a link to his video tutorial page: http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/tutorial%20videos.html Hope this helps.

Edit: man, jeff beat me to it. lol

Edited by VegasVapor

There's actually different techniques and I think it'll be hard to explain in writing. There's a video tutorial I came across awhile back made by igetcha, one of the members here. Haven't seen him online in a long time though. Here's a link to his video tutorial page: http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/tutorial%20videos.html Hope this helps.

Edit: man, jeff beat me to it. lol

hehe, your link didn't work. Chrome couldn't find it. It's the same link as the other one right? Thanks for looking! I still haven't got it yet.

That dude can blow some rings! I'm going to try the part where he says to make your mouth tight like a dogs "ace"! LMAO

P.S. ACE is the other word for donkey. I can't believe it edited my word.. LOL

Edited by VaPOOrizer

That dude can blow some rings! I'm going to try the part where he says to make your mouth tight like a dogs "ace"! LMAO

P.S. ACE is the other word for donkey. I can't believe it edited my word.. LOL

Good luck with that....no need to post pictures...I'll take your word for it..LOL!

Shall we all get in the video chat and share our attempts and mimicking?

Good luck with that....no need to post pictures...I'll take your word for it..LOL!

Shall we all get in the video chat and share our attempts and mimicking?

So what you are saying is that you don't want to see pictures of me doing it, you'd rather see video? LOL

So what you are saying is that you don't want to see pictures of me doing it, you'd rather see video? LOL

LOL! Sure, man. Let's forget about all the really great conversations we have on these forums-the research and learning, opinions, approaches, campaigning and friendly support groups and regress to making funny faces on the video chat! ROFL!

I feel a new contest idea taking form--who can make the best dog "ace" face with their mouths!! Bet that will get national vaping atention! Everybody flocks to vapor talk to check out the insanity happening there!

Edited by Tektronik