Are You A Techophile?

One demographic I have noticed with vapers is an overall love of tech items, Phones, computers, applications, video games, etc etc. I expect that over 80% of active posters will visit this topic.

With that in mind, allow me to share what is probably my favorite blog. A must on my RSS list. It is everything that I think a blog should be; short, informative and topics consistent with the theme. If a blog entry takes longer than 5 minutes to read, I am likely bored with it. Judged on this criteria, this blog is an A++, enjoy

http://digitaltalk.tumblr.com/

One demographic I have noticed with vapers is an overall love of tech items, Phones, computers, applications, video games, etc etc. I expect that over 80% of active posters will visit this topic.

With that in mind, allow me to share what is probably my favorite blog. A must on my RSS list. It is everything that I think a blog should be; short, informative and topics consistent with the theme. If a blog entry takes longer than 5 minutes to read, I am likely bored with it. Judged on this criteria, this blog is an A++, enjoy

http://digitaltalk.tumblr.com/

Cool, thanx Burn :thumbsup:

I am more of a Luddite than a techophile.Something really has to improve my quality of life before I consider it.I don't have a cell phone as I don't see how it could possibly improve my quality of life ,I have tried and I just cannot read a newspaper online ,and don't even get me started on sex.

Never have been much of a Tekkie. My son-in-law had to run out and get the new $400.00 IPhone when he already had the older model and an Touch, but they weren't cool enough...lol. I suspect he'll be getting the IPad before too long too.

Me, my biggest act of techno is a cell phone that is just that, a phone. I can't have a camera on it because I work at nuclear plants and navy shipyards. So my phone is mostly just what it was intended to do...make and receive calls. Well what do you think about that???? My computer is an older model but still works fairly well. I did buy an HDTV...does that count? I'm kinda with Mcquinn, if it really doesn't make my life better it really doesn't matter how many bells and whistles it has. Guess that's part of getting older and just not giving a damn anymore.

But the blog was cool.

I am more of a Luddite than a techophile.Something really has to improve my quality of life before I consider it.I don't have a cell phone as I don't see how it could possibly improve my quality of life ,I have tried and I just cannot read a newspaper online ,and don't even get me started on sex.

McQuinn, you owe me a new keyboard as I just soaked mine in peach ice tea reading your response. A++

By the way, I refuse to get an installed phone in my house. I just don't see how having a phone in one location will improve my quality of life.

McQuinn, you owe me a new keyboard as I just soaked mine in peach ice tea reading your response. A++

By the way, I refuse to get an installed phone in my house. I just don't see how having a phone in one location will improve my quality of life.

There are uses for a hardwired phone when things get crazy and the wireless folks can't keep up. Not a portable, hardwired when there is no power. Simple sometimes works the best when you really need it, ask anyone who has a 510 nearby when their mod quits!!! ;-)