Got An Idea

Ok I just found out that I'm the ONLY person in North America(or the world for that matter)that didn't know President Obama smokes !!!!!!!!!!!!! My idea is very very simple,let's send him a 510 starter kit.Maybe if the President of the United States of America uses one they'll leave us the HELL alone!! Just a thought :)

Vari

I can't remember where I read it - but I think someone or some group/organization, already did this.

I think they received some letter on White House stationary, with some generic message about gifts for the President.

I agree, though, it would be cool to see Obama using a PV. hrhr.gif

I'll see if I scrounge up where I saw this....iiam.gif

ECF has been trying to do this for a while and has been mentioned before. The problem is sending him anything. He's one of the most protected persons in the world. It would be hard enough to send him a bag of chips never mind an electronic cigarette. Then again he may already be vaping in secret. Who knows!

Ok I just found out that I'm the ONLY person in North America(or the world for that matter)that didn't know President Obama smokes !!!!!!!!!!!!! My idea is very very simple,let's send him a 510 starter kit.Maybe if the President of the United States of America uses one they'll leave us the HELL alone!! Just a thought :)

Vari

Don't feel bad. I just learned that Obama smokes from you..... I never knew this. God I need to get out more often. :whistle: