Off & Running

Ouster

Im on my 6th Feeling great!! Plz Understand, Ive NEVER been able to go even a day without at least 1 cig in 20+ years :blink: 6TH DAY!!!! I have no intentions of EVER touching another cigarette EVER again!!!! Thanks guys for words of encouragement :unworthy:

Many of us were the same, impossible to get off smoking. Good luck to you, but one word of warning, backups. Backup attys, batts, juice, chargers, etc. Two things go wrong and many folks here would have to buy a pack (or be really stressed out) until they got their <insert name of broken/forgotten item>. Many forget about the chargers. Again, welcome and good luck!!

Many of us were the same, impossible to get off smoking. Good luck to you, but one word of warning, backups. Backup attys, batts, juice, chargers, etc. Two things go wrong and many folks here would have to buy a pack (or be really stressed out) until they got their <insert name of broken/forgotten item>. Many forget about the chargers. Again, welcome and good luck!!

^ this.

You seem to be on the right path, not only with staying off the analogs so far, and having a few key backup items.

FTJoe just gave you the best item to have a backup of. I've been a victim of failing to realize this item myself, it wasn't pretty.

"....Many forget about the chargers."

Get at least one back up charger for the love of all that is holy.

I've never felt more "stranded" than I did, when I had all my juice/attys/mod's ready to rock - but my charger broke....how I managed to NOT go buy a pack of cig's is still beyond me iiam.gif

Keep up the good work, Ouster! cool.gif

(edit for spelling - you think I would have used spell check by now X.gif)

Edited by srsbiz

Ive got a good arsenal started...7 batteries, going on 10 atty 3 chargers + PCC charger and up to 9 bottles of liquid :thumbsup: Im only a week into it!! :shiftyninja: Thanks FTJoe & srsbiz

Edit--- PS and a Passthough!! :2guns:

Edited by Ouster

Ive got a good arsenal started...7 batteries, going on 10 atty 3 chargers + PCC charger and up to 9 bottles of liquid :thumbsup: Im only a week into it!! :shiftyninja: Thanks FTJoe & srsbiz

Edit--- PS and a Passthough!! :2guns:

Sounds excellent!!! Next might be the learning curve. Some people just take right to it. But I know I thought everything was going great in the beginning but then a couple of things just started to go the wrong way, attys acting up, vapor drop off, etc. The forum saved me. We'll be here if needed.

Welcome to the forum! It will only get better and better. You'll also notice an increase in the spending you do in regards to Electronic Cigarettes buying mods, new flavors, etc!

Good Lord isn't that the truth!! I counted 50-some atty's in my supply box the other night... not to mention the rediculous amounts of juices and other items! It's pretty rediculous what I've bought/spent on this new found "hobby" of mine. But I still figure I'm much better off than what I was doing before! I'm fairly certain that a few vendors recognize my name when I place an order with them... again. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Good Lord isn't that the truth!! I counted 50-some atty's in my supply box the other night... not to mention the rediculous amounts of juices and other items! It's pretty rediculous what I've bought/spent on this new found "hobby" of mine. But I still figure I'm much better off than what I was doing before! I'm fairly certain that a few vendors recognize my name when I place an order with them... again. :thumbsup:

You guys are starting to scare me!!! :unsure: Im going to be broke before the months out :| As of right now... I have 4 orders Im waiting on B)

You guys are starting to scare me!!! :unsure: Im going to be broke before the months out :| As of right now... I have 4 orders Im waiting on B)

You should be scared!!! just kidding. Kind of becomes a little hobby, you are actually getting involved at the worst time, the tech is exploding. Back in ought nine, aka the old days, attys and batteries were what you stocked up on, they didn't change. I would wait for a good sale and bang, I'm there. Best take was a totally wicked anniversary sale. I can't tell you the number of nice gold band attys and regular/mega batteries I picked up. Mods were the new things to try not attys/batteries. Now I'm stocking up because I'm trying low res, or HV on 6V, etc. I got a nice box of 40 cartomizers when ENS had their moving sale. I'm waiting for another vendor to stock some more cartos and I'll pay $70 for for another box. If they come up with low res cartos, me and ddave are going to clean them out and rule the vaping world!!! muah ha ha ha (how does that go Christopher?).

Anyway, people are also stocking up because of the fear the goobernmint will not take the loss of tax revenues lightly. Hence my purchases of boxes of cartos. Another good sale and I'll get more attys/batteries for the 510. I consider that my ultimate fall back. I don't wait until I have two left and then order more at full price. It does take a wallet to do it, but I've suggested to some folks to simply put away the money they would be paying for cigs as you vapr, and you'd be surprised what that will allow you to get when a sale comes up. And how little it really costs to vape.

It's rediculous... wait until you start up the "mod collection" !!

It's all over from there on out my friend! I've not been doing this for more than 4 or 5 months I suppose... and I've bought a 510, an 801, a 901, a VP-PT, a VP2, a Totally Wicked Tornado, a 5v 'Stomp Box', not to mention the 50+ atty's, cartomizers, countless juices, carts mods, drip tips, adapters, etc. There is good reason I don't keep all of my receipts! I don't want to know what I've spent... but it sure is easy to throw it on the good ol credit card! So, don't say we didn't warn ya! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

My wife would kill me if i got all that... :shiftyninja: Ok ....my wife is going to kill me here...very soon :whistle: Heck... Ive spent over $400-$500 already :blush: I look at it this way and this is what to tell her.....I was spending over $300 a month on cigarettes anyways. What Ive accumulated so far will last 6 month or better...so im ahead!! YEA thats the ticket!! :innocent:

I know I'm saving money, best part is you really can't put a price on the health savings. I started looking because my lungs started failing, you know, the death rattle, had to sleep sitting up a little, coughing fits. Feel great now. Worth it even if I spent more than I saved but I live in the North East, they are expensive and I've saved a ton.

Edited by FTJoe

I look at it this way and this is what to tell her.....I was spending over $300 a month on cigarettes anyways. What Ive accumulated so far will last 6 month or better...so im ahead!! YEA thats the ticket!! :innocent:

That's the way I look at it. :thumbsup: In 6 months I've spent about what I would have spend in a year of smoking, but I have enough supplies now to probably last me 2-3 years.