Ego Question

I just ordered a Joye eGo starter kit. My question is... what kind of atomizer does it work with? 510, 801?

Any help is appreciated and comments about the unit I just bought is welcomed.

I just ordered a Joye eGo starter kit. My question is... what kind of atomizer does it work with? 510, 801?

Any help is appreciated and comments about the unit I just bought is welcomed.

The ego should be standard with a 510. You can always get an adapter to go to 901, kr808. Where did you order it from?

The ego should be standard with a 510. You can always get an adapter to go to 901, kr808. Where did you order it from?

got it from VaporPro w/10% off coupon code. I'm really looking forward to it as I am

seriously tired of switching batteries all freakin day long.

got it from VaporPro w/10% off coupon code. I'm really looking forward to it as I am

seriously tired of switching batteries all freakin day long.

Awesome Bro, I hope you enjoy it. I am looking at getting a ego here shortly. Can't beat that 10% off coupon, heehee.

Happy Vaping!

You'll love the Ego!!! Haven't heard any complaints about it. 8 to 10 hour battery life. I use mine everyday at work and I'm on the road all day. I love it!! :thumbsup:

You'll love the Ego!!! Haven't heard any complaints about it. 8 to 10 hour battery life. I use mine everyday at work and I'm on the road all day. I love it!! :thumbsup:

Your comments are very encouraging. I can't wait to get it. Any tips or tricks I should be

aware of?

Great choice of units. Have one and it's great. If you use the new Low Resistance atty with it you will get real close to what vaping 5v is like. You can use an adapter for the 901/808d-1 on it and still use the cover cone( just got one today and it works) but you wont be able to use the cone with an 801.

So hope you enjoy it, it's a great device. Let us know how you feel about it.

Good luck and happy vaping.