Unpacking My First Order

ossiss

i recieved my joye 510 just now. i opened it up, got 3 business cards, a 5 pack of empty carts, detailed instructions, and my two manuals and attys. when i opened up the attys, there was a substance on the entirety of it. im jsut curious as to what this exactly is... and how exactly do i refill my cartridge? some help would be appreciated.

this is what the factory puts on it to keep it from drying out! (I learned the hard way that you don't wanna vape that it tastes HORRIBLE) Get a paper towel fold it up and put it in the atty. Blow on the other end where the paper towel absorbs the liquid. Then add a drop or two of juice to the atty.

I personally do not want to EVER touch the atty with anything but liquid. I use some juice to clean it. I draw in but do not inhale to clean. Still doesnt taste great but that bridge is rather sensitive and I wouldnt want to get lint of any type on it. (I am that way wiht most electronics, so take my advice with that in mind)

for the last 11 months the only thing I have used to clean an atty is papertowel or kleenex like sensay said. I just twist and push into the open end of the atty (push gently). Let the papertowel or kleenex absorb any excess liquid or blow through the other end of the atty.

The videos really help alot.

I they don't answer your question, let us know, somebody will have the answer.

Happy Vaping

BTW- Welcome!!!

I assume you mean why was the atomizer moist? If so that's what we call "primer" it's actually unflavored liquid the factory adds to the device to protect the atomizer should the user decide to vape on it without adding liquid. (It's happens a lot) It's normal :)