How Much Juice Do You Go Through In A Month?

So, to you guys who use 48mg, where do you usually get it? I mostly buy from awesomevapor and electronicstix, but they don't sell 48mg.

I get mine from Wordup because I like their options and it is easy to navigate. They also sent me a hand written letter which gave them bonus points because that makes it feel more personal.

Everyone that vapes less than 48 mg must not care about the throat hit and what not because all they are getting is flavored air with nicotine that feels like an ultra-ultra-ultra light.

I know for me, TH is a relative thing. When I was doing 24mg, it was close to an analogue. Now that I'm 0mg, whenever I cheat a little and try grape soda for example at 6mg, its a coughing fit, I just can't do it because the TH is too much. The 2 ultra light smokers that I've dealt with couldn't take anything except 6-10mg strength or else they had a coughing fit, that's why I was surprised you were an ultra light smoker. So while 48mg is good for you, I think it would just be way too much TH for someone who vapes less nic. I suspect it was the heat and smoke and not the nic that caused the issues with analogues.

I know for me, TH is a relative thing. When I was doing 24mg, it was close to an analogue. Now that I'm 0mg, whenever I cheat a little and try grape soda for example at 6mg, its a coughing fit, I just can't do it because the TH is too much. The 2 ultra light smokers that I've dealt with couldn't take anything except 6-10mg strength or else they had a coughing fit, that's why I was surprised you were an ultra light smoker. So while 48mg is good for you, I think it would just be way too much TH for someone who vapes less nic. I suspect it was the heat and smoke and not the nic that caused the issues with analogues.

Another big component of TH is the device and atty you're using. I should know what Schizo's using but dang me, I can't place it. But believe me when I say, there's a huge difference between 3.7 and 6V regardless the atty you're using, and for me 510s give way more TH than 801s do. So this is probably part of it too.

Another big component of TH is the device and atty you're using. I should know what Schizo's using but dang me, I can't place it. But believe me when I say, there's a huge difference between 3.7 and 6V regardless the atty you're using, and for me 510s give way more TH than 801s do. So this is probably part of it too.

Very true...

I first tried 18, then 24, then 36, and then finally 48. Smoking is like sucking on an exhaust pipe and vaping is like inhaling flavored water vapor. I wasn't addicted to inhaling flavored water vapor. I was addicted to sucking on an exhaust pipe. The other strengths I tried felt more like inhaling flavored water vapor compared to 48 mg. The lower the nicotine level the more flavor I get but the less smoky feeling I get. At 48 mg the nicotine overpowers the flavoring some. The nicotine gives throat hit and adds more of a smoky tobacco flavor to it. I mostly taste the nicotine but the Pina Colada flavor keeps it from tasting exactly like a nicotrol inhaler. Also, adding half vg makes the vapor more thick like smoke. I'm basically tricking my mouth and throat into thinking it is still sucking on an exhaust pipe.

It amazes me that the 2 ultra light smokers that you've dealt with couldn't take anything except 6-10mg strength. 18 mg was nothing. I couldn't imagine getting any satisfaction from 6-10mg. They might as well get drinks with the flavor of their e-juices to try to quit smoking. 48 mg feels extremely close to an ultra light. It still has a clean non smoke feel to it but it is close.

I got enjoyment from other strengths but not enough to give up cigarettes. I was able to cut my smoking down to about a third of what I was smoking but every day I gave in to the temptation to smoke because vaping felt so much different.

LR atty on an eGo. Since this is what I quit on I'm kinda attached. I hope I can transition to my Joker. Especially since I accidentally ordered two. :whistle: What are you vaping on?

LR atty on an eGo. Since this is what I quit on I'm kinda attached. I hope I can transition to my Joker. Especially since I accidentally ordered two. :whistle: What are you vaping on?

Two Jokers?! You got one for ME? Schizo, you're my best friend! I mean it too! What a guy, man, I don't care what FTJoe says about you, you're the Tops man! Thank you so much!

:D

Really though, two Jokers? You must be pretty serious. :D Probably got two colors, huh? You're my hero for today Schizo. No doubt about it. Wow. unworthy.gif

I don't think your LR atty is gonna work at 5V; I'm betting it'd pop rather quickly. I popped one on my VP PT in the car, which is 5V, right off the bat. A regular 510 or 510 carto would probably be the ticket at 5V. I'm dying to hear how you like your Joker(s). I'm so jealous! Green, green with envy. Wow.

I'm vaping 510 cartos on Woodimus at 6V. That's about a perfect matchup for me. Plenty of TH, and I mix a healthy proportion of VG into it. Probably 35% of the volume is VG, which mellows out the 6V hit and gives very pretty vapor. And flavor! I mix my juice flavor-heavy too, usually about 45%+. It works out great for higher voltage.

One nice thing about vaping 48mg is that I don't use as much liquid as I did initially. When I started vaping I was doing a solid 3 ml per day; now it's more like 1.5-1.75 ml. And mixing my own juice, it's really pretty cheap, even throwing away the screwups. Those are getting fewer, but they still happen when I trying something different. My liquid budget is certainly cut in half at least, by virtue of using less and mixing what I use. And by mixing my own, I get to adjust the TH and vapor and flavor to my own preferences. I win! :D

Two Jokers?! You got one for ME? Schizo, you're my best friend! I mean it too! What a guy, man, I don't care what FTJoe says about you, you're the Tops man! Thank you so much!

Really though, two Jokers? You must be pretty serious. :D Probably got two colors, huh? You're my hero for today Schizo. No doubt about it. Wow. unworthy.gif

I don't think your LR atty is gonna work at 5V; I'm betting it'd pop rather quickly. I popped one on my VP PT in the car, which is 5V, right off the bat. A regular 510 or 510 carto would probably be the ticket at 5V. I'm dying to hear how you like your Joker(s). I'm so jealous! Green, green with envy. Wow.

I'm vaping 510 cartos on Woodimus at 6V. That's about a perfect matchup for me. Plenty of TH, and I mix a healthy proportion of VG into it. Probably 35% of the volume is VG, which mellows out the 6V hit and gives very pretty vapor. And flavor! I mix my juice flavor-heavy too, usually about 45%+. It works out great for higher voltage.

One nice thing about vaping 48mg is that I don't use as much liquid as I did initially. When I started vaping I was doing a solid 3 ml per day; now it's more like 1.5-1.75 ml. And mixing my own juice, it's really pretty cheap, even throwing away the screwups. Those are getting fewer, but they still happen when I trying something different. My liquid budget is certainly cut in half at least, by virtue of using less and mixing what I use. And by mixing my own, I get to adjust the TH and vapor and flavor to my own preferences. I win! :D

LOL--I better not post that I ordered 3 huh? Black, Purple, and Charcoal--- :innocent:

LOL--I better not post that I ordered 3 huh? Black, Purple, and Charcoal--- :innocent:

That is not innocent man! NO! Not innocent in any stretch of anyone's most bizarre imagination. You are a twisted and mighty soul, Mark, that's all I can think of. Whoo! So when you get tired of one of those, you're going to send it to me, right? Sure! :D Of course! Why else would you buy three Jokers?!

Wow. That just blows me away. And I didn't even get one... I'm such a piker! And you're total Man. thumbsup.gif

I was an ultra lights smoker, too. There's No way I could vape 48mg! OMG! I almost exclusively vape 6mg. Although, this evening was the first time in the past week or so that I've craved an analog, so I dripped 16mg VT mentha. (At this point, a shout-out to Christopher is necessary... Thanks for the sample!!!! You saved me from an analog. I would have Never ordered 16mg! :unworthy::thumbsup: ) I'm mostly addicted to the hand-to-mouth. I actually didn't think that I was that addicted to the nic... until just now when I realllly wanted to smoke. Still, just going from 6mg to 16mg, I'm woozy. :innocent:

Wow, the only time in my life when I've had any kind of reaction like that to nicotine was the first cigarette I smoked, when I was about 7. What a rush! I was hooked. Of course, never got that again. :)

I bought one Joker here at midnight. I thought they would all sell out in minutes. I got someone to close for me and hurried home. When I got home it was about 10 minutes to midnight. I rushed to my computer and waited in the store for about 5 minutes and right at midnight I bought one. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first to order. After I saw one of Jeso's posts about him selling them I went to his site. I saw that he sold them with an 801 fitting. I would prefer an 801 fitting because I have the VP 801/510 and 801/901 adapters but I didn't know an 801 fitting was an option when I bought the 510 Joker. So, I ended up buying a Joker with an 801 fitting from Jeso also. In other words, I have two Jokers coming because I'm the Schizophretard. :blush:

A LR atty won't work on the Joker. It's safety mechanism causes the Joker to turn off if you tried to use one. I'm planning on trying a Janty Dura and Janty classic on it.

So, you stole the Woodimus back from your wife? :argue: Is a 510 cartos significantly different than other cartos besides being a 510? What benefits do you get from one?

With 48mg I think I'm using less juice too. Before 48 mg I was like a crackhead with my lips stuck on my e-cig. I only took my mouth off long enough for a smoke.

No you shouldn't because if it isn't purple then it isn't a Joker! If you laid all three of those on a table and told the Joker he could have one then which one would he grab? And BLACK! It isn't called the BATMAN! You aren't a true super villain! Poser! :devil:

I was an ultra lights smoker, too. There's No way I could vape 48mg! OMG! I almost exclusively vape 6mg. Although, this evening was the first time in the past week or so that I've craved an analog, so I dripped 16mg VT mentha. (At this point, a shout-out to Christopher is necessary... Thanks for the sample!!!! You saved me from an analog. I would have Never ordered 16mg! :unworthy::thumbsup: ) I'm mostly addicted to the hand-to-mouth. I actually didn't think that I was that addicted to the nic... until just now when I realllly wanted to smoke. Still, just going from 6mg to 16mg, I'm woozy. :innocent:

Then how were you able to handle a smoke with over 4000 chemicals?

Wow, the only time in my life when I've had any kind of reaction like that to nicotine was the first cigarette I smoked, when I was about 7. What a rush! I was hooked. Of course, never got that again. :)

It was wonderful wasn't it? We are looking for that first hit and we will never find it. :crybaby:

I bought one Joker here at midnight. I thought they would all sell out in minutes. I got someone to close for me and hurried home. When I got home it was about 10 minutes to midnight. I rushed to my computer and waited in the store for about 5 minutes and right at midnight I bought one. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first to order. After I saw one of Jeso's posts about him selling them I went to his site. I saw that he sold them with an 801 fitting. I would prefer an 801 fitting because I have the VP 801/510 and 801/901 adapters but I didn't know an 801 fitting was an option when I bought the 510 Joker. So, I ended up buying a Joker with an 801 fitting from Jeso also. In other words, I have two Jokers coming because I'm the Schizophretard. :blush:

A LR atty won't work on the Joker. It's safety mechanism causes the Joker to turn off if you tried to use one. I'm planning on trying a Janty Dura and Janty classic on it.

So, you stole the Woodimus back from your wife? :argue: Is a 510 cartos significantly different than other cartos besides being a 510? What benefits do you get from one?

With 48mg I think I'm using less juice too. Before 48 mg I was like a crackhead with my lips stuck on my e-cig. I only took my mouth off long enough for a smoke.

I'd forgotten about the protection circuit, good call. Yeah, when both my VP2s died we were down to Woodimus and the VP PT. Since she stays home all day, she wound up with the PT and since I'm mobile I got Woody. It did take a bit of "convincing." :D

As far as I'm concerned, 510 cartos have all the benefits of KR808s, plus steroids. It's almost a perfect alignment of the stars. I'm normally able to refill them about four times, which works out to about 1.6 cartos a week; just a bit higher use-cost than a regular 510, but with convenience and flavor thrown in. Not everyone recommends them, but I've gotten used to using them and like em a lot.

I'd forgotten about the protection circuit, good call. Yeah, when both my VP2s died we were down to Woodimus and the VP PT. Since she stays home all day, she wound up with the PT and since I'm mobile I got Woody. It did take a bit of "convincing." :D

As far as I'm concerned, 510 cartos have all the benefits of KR808s, plus steroids. It's almost a perfect alignment of the stars. I'm normally able to refill them about four times, which works out to about 1.6 cartos a week; just a bit higher use-cost than a regular 510, but with convenience and flavor thrown in. Not everyone recommends them, but I've gotten used to using them and like em a lot.

So, you had to act like both your VP2s were broke? :lol: How did you break them? Did you send them to Jeso for repairs?

Do the cartos vape consistently?

Yeah, they broke man, just in normal use. Working one minute, not working the next. I haven't sent them for repair because I'm hoping to buy a new unit in a few weeks, VVPV. Anyway that's my story today and I'm sticking to it.

Cartos work great in every way for me. I totally recommend them. Note though that not everyone feels that way.