Refilling Carts

Bigjim

I was just poking around and couldn't seem to find this. I've seen tea-bag material used to re-stuff carts and some kind of polly fill like found in pillows. Is it pretty limited to tea bags and polly? I have a couple boxes of empty tubes (for my tobacco rolling machine) and was wondering if I can use the fiber that's in the butts of those tubes to stuff in my 510 cart?

Have you guys tried any different materials? What was the outcome?

You could try it ,I have not heard of anyone using it I think it is fiberglass.

Yea, it's the exact same stuff that's in a Marlboro butt. Have ya tried anything besides tea bags or polly?

I had one of those once. The filters are made of the same as a regular analog. I don't know if they would work in a cart, but you could give it a try and see what you think.

I use the Fluval fish tank filter material in mine ,a box of three pads will make a whole lot a carts and you don't have to sit and play origami trying to get the perfect fold. %7Boption%7Dhttp://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/gallery/image/443-fluval/

Edited by mcquinn

along the way I have tried all(most) of the mods and fillers. Here's my 2 cents:

The blue foam is my absolute favorite. since switching over to the blue foam a couple months ago--it has significantly reduced my dripping and/or topping off the cart. the 510 cart holds about 12 drops, push the blue foam into the liquid, fluff back to the top of the cart. The blue foam is smaller than the other fillers and basically acts as a plug. has also reduced leakage and cheap.

https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_49&products_id=222&zenid=jtgvb089bhg01lveia595l0kk7

My second choice is fluval 2 plus found on amazon or at petshops. its an aquarium filter that is easily cut to size for carts of all sizes. fluval makes many types of filter material, but the 2 plus works the best over all.

Pyramid tea bags were too much work for me and never seemed to wick as well. polly fill and such were either too fibrous or would give off a burn taste.

Ultimately it comes down to personal preference.

Happy vaping

Great question, I was just thinking about this last night but only had my phone handy and did not feel like navigation the site on it at the time. Thanks for asking, I think blue foam sounds cool, I'm going to head on over and take a look!

I promise you the blue foam is really that good. in the last 11 months it is the only thing that has truly worked 100% of the time. Not sure where they get it and haven't been able to find a similar substance. no matter, it really isn't expensive through strictly e juice.

Happy vaping

along the way I have tried all(most) of the mods and fillers. Here's my 2 cents:

The blue foam is my absolute favorite. since switching over to the blue foam a couple months ago--it has significantly reduced my dripping and/or topping off the cart. the 510 cart holds about 12 drops, push the blue foam into the liquid, fluff back to the top of the cart. The blue foam is smaller than the other fillers and basically acts as a plug. has also reduced leakage and cheap.

https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_49&products_id=222&zenid=jtgvb089bhg01lveia595l0kk7

My second choice is fluval 2 plus found on amazon or at petshops. its an aquarium filter that is easily cut to size for carts of all sizes. fluval makes many types of filter material, but the 2 plus works the best over all.

Pyramid tea bags were too much work for me and never seemed to wick as well. polly fill and such were either too fibrous or would give off a burn taste.

Ultimately it comes down to personal preference.

Happy vaping

Awesome reply, thx tons! I tried a regular tea bag today and pretty much just wasted 10 drops >< anyway, thx again Kitsune!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!! Great link kitsune!! I just got 3 bags of the blue foam..4 Keychains 3ml and few other items. That site just got bookmark!! Thanks

Good question Bigjim thanks for asking!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Ouster