Vaped A Lot Last Night And.....

I Vaped a lot last night, while I shared a few bottles of red wine with friends. And the strange thing is today I can still taste the flavor the of Parliament (my old brand) flavored cartridges in my mouth and throat. Even though I have brushed my teeth, used mouthwash and had something to eat, anyone know why?

I noticed that when I first started vaping. A piece of cinnimon hard candy took care of that. I think it may have to do with the flavoring. It a mixed thing rather that a by-product of combustion. I don't notice it anymore. But on the plus side my sense of smell is coming back. LOL

also remember there is still a lot of crap in you lungs from smoking, it will be on and off for a few weeks. I remember from the other times I stopped smoking (can't say quit :)) that my cough actually got worse in the few days after stopping rather than the other way around! But hey, the best part is you made it through the wine without an analog! Well done!

this happens to me from time to time. Wasabi or Jalepenos often does the trick for me but the most reliable way for me is to chew a strong mint gun (Extra wintergreen, spearmint or peppermint are my preferences.

Considering how you smelled when you actually smoked and couldnt taste residual flavors in your mouth, this is a pretty nice problem to have.