Anyone Know A Sub-Mariner?

So I just heard there's no more smoking as of the end of the year on submarines. Yes, believe it or not, they still allow it, I think their air exchangers are really good. So anyone know how to blog/twitter/inform the USN smokers and let them know of an alternative? First battle is to get them on board (ha ha, get it?). Then get the USN proper to allow it on board as an alternative. After they do a study maybe? Many things have come from government studies. I'll try and find the blurb when I can.

So I just heard there's no more smoking as of the end of the year on submarines. Yes, believe it or not, they still allow it, I think their air exchangers are really good. So anyone know how to blog/twitter/inform the USN smokers and let them know of an alternative? First battle is to get them on board (ha ha, get it?). Then get the USN proper to allow it on board as an alternative. After they do a study maybe? Many things have come from government studies. I'll try and find the blurb when I can.

You might get a few converts but I see more of those guys turning to the dip.

• 3 weeks later...

You might get a few converts but I see more of those guys turning to the dip.

my dad is a submariner and he says people are so bad with dip they fall asleep with it in their mouths.