Janty Stick V3

vic2178

hi there everyone my name is vic and i just purchased the janty stick v3 was just curious on 1 thing when i direct drip on the atty do i also need 2 keep in the little piece of fiber in the cart and drip on that as well Ive seen some video with other e cigs and they take the little piece of fiber out of the cart and just drip on the addy also I've found that the ry4 juice i got directly from janty there not that strong of a taste why is this I'm going to be getting some juice from juicyvapor.com hoping it more of a taste any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

hi there everyone my name is vic and i just purchased the janty stick v3 was just curious on 1 thing when i direct drip on the atty do i also need 2 keep in the little piece of fiber in the cart and drip on that as well Ive seen some video with other e cigs and they take the little piece of fiber out of the cart and just drip on the addy also I've found that the ry4 juice i got directly from janty there not that strong of a taste why is this I'm going to be getting some juice from juicyvapor.com hoping it more of a taste any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

No remove the filler. Is that still an 801 atty? If so, I found dripping tough.

See the video link that Chris posted. It will help a lot. Yes, if you are going to direct drip remove the piece of fiber from the cart. Juice flavors are different for everyone. I have tried the RY4 from a few different vendors and I found that the flavor differed between each supplier. Flavor is really a personal choice. What I may find really great, may be absolutely disgusting to you and vice versa. Also, if you have just started using the ecig, your taste buds may be out of whack. It will take awhile for your sense of taste to come back. You might find in a few weeks that your RY4 is good. I have not purchased from Janty or Juicy Vapor. I have heard good things about liquid from Juicy Vapor. Good luck and enjoy your V3!

Hi Vic, I started out using a cartridge exclusively, as anyone would, but quickly advanced to direct dripping. I originally thought dripping would be a hassle, especially while out for the day. Removing the tip, dripping, and replacing the tip several times a day didn't seem convenient. I was filling several carts in the morning to bring with me for the day, only to find that some of them would leak in my pocket. Not a lot mind you, but any amount of juice in your pocket or on your hands is not desirable. I tried a direct drip, and found that it tasted better and produced more vapor. I then found out that there are special drip tips available to allow you to drip without removing the tip. You can also make your own drip tip out of pen parts, and Dr.Vapor has a video (sorry I don't have a link to it) that shows you step by step how to make a drip tip. This is a good way to try it before you run right out and buy the drip tips that are mass produced and sold on the internet. The drip tips make it very convenient, and I no longer view dripping on the go as a hassle.

I hope this info helps, and keep on vaping!!!

You're going to love direct dripping. It's really the only way to vape for me. Like others have stated, flavors between suppliers vary, it's all about trial and error.

thanks everyone for the answers to my questions I have some new eliquids on the way to try as well a a t-tip drip tip cant wait to get it it will be so much easier to drip without having to take out the mouth piece and everything also in going into chat i was directed towards tinychat.com/vaportalk and have been in there a couple times so if you see mrhypno (thats me) in there feel free to say hi

Hey Vic...saw you in chat last night. Glad you could join the party. Looked like you were enjoying the V3. Hope it works out well for you. I know I love mine and so does everyone else that has one. So come on by again you're always welcome.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Hey Vic...saw you in chat last night. Glad you could join the party. Looked like you were enjoying the V3. Hope it works out well for you. I know I love mine and so does everyone else that has one. So come on by again you're always welcome.

Good luck and happy vaping.

defiantly will come back to room actual i been jumping in there off and on all day to see if anyone in there no one yet i take it ppl don't come in till later well talk to you later then take care and keep on vapin :)