Joye 510 Vapor Production

Royce

Ya, the 510 produces more vapor than any other e-cig out there and is also the most consistent, specially with the manuall batts, at least in my case. In fact I am actually calling the 510 the Allegory (as in the Allegory of the Cave by Plato) because before the 510 I thought I was getting great vapor production from the peewee and the penstyle. Boy was I wrong!!!!

Nice simple demonstration of the 510!

I love my 510, it's awesome. I don't think I could deal with the batteries without the LED. I don't think of it as a simulation of the cherry of a cig, but more along the lines of an external indicator. :D

Ya, the 510 produces more vapor than any other e-cig out there and is also the most consistent, specially with the manuall batts, at least in my case. In fact I am actually calling the 510 the Allegory (as in the Allegory of the Cave by Plato) because before the 510 I thought I was getting great vapor production from the peewee and the penstyle. Boy was I wrong!!!!

Are any parts from any other units compatable with the 501 parts? Or is this entirely a new syastem?

Nice simple demonstration of the 510!

I love my 510, it's awesome. I don't think I could deal with the batteries without the LED. I don't think of it as a simulation of the cherry of a cig, but more along the lines of an external indicator. :D

true but with the manual batts its not a big deal if the buttons pushed that bad boys on, and it was the cheapest 53 bucks after tax shipped to my door I can live without leds to save some money.

Are any parts from any other units compatable with the 501 parts? Or is this entirely a new syastem?

I don't know why the hell Sean decided to make up another name for this unit it has enough Joye510 is (Titan, Yeti, 501, Dura c) its made by joye for janty and besides the generic joye and the dura dont think the parts are interchangeable with anything else.

The JOYE306 atomizers and batteries are interchangeable.

I demonstrate it towards the end of my video. Here: http://vimeo.com/4340890 :)

And Royce, I agree with you, cheaper is better. I'm not dissing the LED-less batts, for all I know they may have better battery life!!

(Btw, I paid $56 for my kits shipped :P )

Edited by bizzyb0t

:)

And Royce, I agree with you, cheaper is better. I'm not dissing the LED-less batts, for all I know they may have better battery life!!

(Btw, I paid $56 for my kits shipped :P )

Meh I doubt that as leds take all most 0 power to run which is why they are being put to use in SOOO many different applications

I don't know why the hell Sean decided to make up another name for this unit it has enough Joye510 is (Titan, Yeti, 501, Dura c) its made by joye for janty and besides the generic joye and the dura dont think the parts are interchangeable with anything else.

The parts are interchangeable with the 306a model I know :P

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines