Liberty Flights

Jeffb

I went over to Liberty Flights to look at their flavorings and plastic bottles. They have a very limited stock of items. Anybody know whats going on with them?

Edited by jeffb

They are working on getting their stock back up. apparently they were having some problems with the bottle manufacturer. Posted a message over there for Abe and the response was very soon they should have stock back in.

Flavour Art has also been having some growing pains--grew very quickly. They are getting caught up and flavours are on their way.

• 2 weeks later...

I went over to Liberty Flights to look at their flavorings and plastic bottles. They have a very limited stock of items. Anybody know whats going on with them?

I found a new supplier for Flavour Art and the bottles.... FreedomSmokeUSA.com and you can use the coupon code "celtic" ;) I could not find a code for nothing until I asked and they gave me that one ... lol ... I thought that was so awesome!!

They are very nice and seem to be a mom and pop business... They are new but have stock!!! I put in my order!

Hope that helps jeff.

Great find celtic. They have some nice large volume syringes too, which is the best way I've found to measure accurately.

Thanks! I can't tell you how happy I was to find another US supplier ... I have been waiting since February for LF to get stock in and almost ordered from FA in Italy until I found Freedom Smoke USA ... Now I am all happy!! :thumbsup:

Celtic

Very good catch indeed Celtic.

I love the apple pie flavoring. sorry they didn't have the tiramisu, but I can make do.

Thank you for passing the info along !!!

Happy vaping

Very good catch indeed Celtic.

I love the apple pie flavoring. sorry they didn't have the tiramisu, but I can make do.

Thank you for passing the info along !!!

Happy vaping

Hey kitsune, they do have it:

http://freedomsmokeusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=34_35&products_id=226

Also note, 35% off today with coupon code "mothersday".