Of Course The Fda Cares About You...

Thought I would share this video with you. I think Monsanto is one evil mother of a company. (I love to research these "winners" in my spare time) But that aside this video goes to show just how much the FDA helps the general public...

wow lose of words here. i thought the government was supposed to work for us , and now they control what we see on tv.sorry if i dont make sence .im still trying to deal with this all. being a parent and knowing now that my child is basicly just a dollar sign to these a-sh-les make me wish i could vote for no more government , milk, milk(come on) so my child should get cancer so there pockets can be filled , or so there childern can go to cologe .. ohhhhhh im a stop right here cause im shaking .

Shocking, but not surprising. It is sad to grow up to realize the government you grew up believing was the best and most honest anywhere is probably the most backwards, dishonest, greedy, and corrupt in the world. One more reason I want to leave it as soon as possible.

If this bothers you, think of how far down the line suff like this goes. Think of all the elected officials who know about this and or involved with companies taking kickbacks. The lawmakers paid with a smile on their face to approve things they know will harm us. That is scary.

What is really incredible, is the fact they are going nutty about regulating E-cigs when they have been feeding meat that fast food places wouldn't even touch to our kids, giving them milk laced with growth hormones, and remember the tomato scare a few years back? How about the Peanut butter scare, how about the tainted syringe scare? How about the fact that they still use meat inspection procedures that haven't been updated since 1906?

Go to Google, and search 'FDA Failed'.

You'll see why they have so much time for their crusade against E-cigs..THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE.

Just another instance of people in power faking their way through the workweek to a fat paycheck/payoffs.

Edited by Phaseman66

It's all super messed up. Think about how many other products we use in our daily lives that are FDA approved but really aren't 'tested' properly. Like others have said, they could care less about the public, it's sick to think about.