Which One Is The Best Buy?

tamintn

Hi tamintn, there are many e-cig manufacturers out there. From what others have said, I wouldn't recommend the Blu. The 510 is a favorite recommendation around here. Have you bought a starter kit yet?

Edited by jeffb

Ok, now I'm confused. I didn't realize there was more than one manufactor. I though "blu" was it. Any advice on which one to choose? Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome,

For a 3 pc.unit I believe the Joye 510 is the most popular,you can find a great deal

on a kit here www.cignot.com They have refill juice in many formulas also.

For a simpler 2 pc.kit you could try www.vaporkings.com for the KR808D-1.He has

refillable cartos and juice as well.

If you'd like to combine the 2 some vendors now have 510 cartos for the 510 batts.

Some of the members here,including myself,have been enjoying the ease of use and

long lasting(all day for lighter vapers)510 cartos. liquidexpress.com,dietsmokes.com and

vaporkings.com are 3 that I can think of right away.

Sorry if this didn't help to narrow it down for you,but a lot depends on how you smoke

and what preferences you have.Some folks like to just drag on the auto batts. to get

a puff and some want the control of a pushbutton type.If you like to tinker and fiddle

with your toys,then you would probably want a 3pc. like the 510 with carts,atty and

batts.to play with.If you want a simpler design then go with 510 and cartomizers or

the KR808D-1 with their cartomiizers.Any of these can be refilled with the juice of

your choice if you're inclined,or just replace the cartos with new prefilled if

you don't mind the extra expense.

For me personally at the moment I like haveing the 510 manual battery type so that I

can switch back and forth from cartomizers to atomizers and cartridges depending on

the situation and mood:)

The real experts will be here soon to give you more help,I just wanted to get you thinking about what may suit your needs.

Do not purchase a Blu e cig, I have used them and they are garbage when compared to proper 510 devices, which is what I recommend to you. Check out the Joye 510 and the Janty ego, you can find them being sold by many online vendors as well as here, the VT store.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of great products out on the market: 510, 801, 901, eGo all made by a couple different manufactures. A lot of people start with the 510. Check out the suppliers on the forum they can service all of your needs

Joye tech and SLB both have there strengths and weeknesses but for an atomizer I recommend the 510 from http://www.h2osmoking.com

If this place really does warranty their atty's for 1 year I will def be buying my atty's from here. Wonder what the catch is? Shipping = $20 ??! IDK.

i have to agree with everyone i would stay away from blu theres more bad then good with them and like everyone said there is a lot better vendors/manufacures out there i would go with a 510. :thumbsup:

For a 3.7v unit you really can't go wrong with the Ego/Tornado. And with a LR atty it's just fantastic.

Great battery life also.

If this place really does warranty their atty's for 1 year I will def be buying my atty's from here. Wonder what the catch is? Shipping = $20 ??! IDK.

Atomizer coverage explained:

The atomizer is covered for 12 months even if it burns out. The atomizer is covered not to break, come apart and coils to not break. We will stand behind the atomizer for 12 months.

Who pays the shipping?

You will pay the shipping to us and we will pay the shipping to return the item to you.

You pay for shipping there...worth it? IDK