Electro Juice

sensay

Just got my juice from www.electrojuice.com thought I would share. This is my first review so if I leave anything out just ask.

I started with the bubble tea. I have to state I have never drank a bubble tea before but if it tastes anything like the ejuice I am gonna have to try it. I really like this one. It is like a smoother more subtle sweet green tea.

The apple blast I knew I was going to like as soon as I smelled it. Smells like a glass of apple juice. It tasted great!

I also got the pina colada and was extremely happy with the strength of the flavor.

I was impressed that the flavors were strong even though it was VG juice. Some of the VG s I have ordered only had a hint of flavor.That was not the case with these

I will be ordering some more of their exotic flavors. I was a little scared at first but the bubble tea won me over! To wrap it up the owner is a super nice guy and made all my juice VG . Not sure if that option was on the website but after letting him know that is what I needed it was not a problem

Hmmmm - once my new credit card arrives (damn crooks), I'll have to try it. They have 0mg, I love VG but agree the flavors get lost sometime (rath). I happen to like coffee flavors, seems like they have bunches. If you try the bacon specialty flavor, you have to let us know.

Good review Sensay! I've never actually heard of this vendor before, thanks for tipping me off to them.

I've had bubble tea before at a local chinese food restaurant. It was pretty good, but nothing that I crave. The little tapioca bubbles in the bottom of the glass are a nice touch though, and definitely make it memorable.

Lots of flavors on that site. I'll have to try some!

Out here in SoCal they are called "Bobas". I love Boba Milk Tea, so I will definately have to try this flavor. thumbsup.gif

It is good Jeff! Exactly what you said it is a smooth milky tea! Been vaping it all day.

Good review Sensay! I've never actually heard of this vendor before, thanks for tipping me off to them.

I've had bubble tea before at a local chinese food restaurant. It was pretty good, but nothing that I crave. The little tapioca bubbles in the bottom of the glass are a nice touch though, and definitely make it memorable.

Lots of flavors on that site. I'll have to try some!

You are welcome. They are on the vendor list here! By the way you just replied to one of my fishy posts!lmao! Problem fixed? Try to send me a pm .....just out of curiousity

Is all the juice VG, or do you have to specify in the comments that you want VG? I searched around the site, but didn't see where it said anything about VG or PG.

When I emailed the site with that question he answered this

we supply it PG/VG only pg and only VG, we are custom made-to-order so anything the customer wants as far as juice w have the capacity to do so

So I would say to put it in the comments or contact him through the contact us email on there, that is what I did!

When I emailed the site with that question he answered this

we supply it PG/VG only pg and only VG, we are custom made-to-order so anything the customer wants as far as juice w have the capacity to do so

So I would say to put it in the comments or contact him through the contact us email on there, that is what I did!

Ok - Thanks. Still looking for the perfect VG juice for my wife.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines