Has Anyone Dealt With 99Vapors

SeanPatrick

I just placed an order with 99vapors, I am awaiting my package as of now. Before I made my purchase I had a few questions regarding flavors for the guys over at 99vapors. Not one but two guys over at 99vapors were there to help me, Devin and Joe. They were both extremely helpful and informative about which flavors they recommend and what's good over at 99vapors. I ordered a 5 pack of the 6ml bottles, I think this order is going to turn out great.

I can't tell you how good the juice is, but the customer service is right up there with perfect. I'll be reviewing the juices once I recieve them.

I just placed an order with 99vapors, I am awaiting my package as of now. Before I made my purchase I had a few questions regarding flavors for the guys over at 99vapors. Not one but two guys over at 99vapors were there to help me, Devin and Joe. They were both extremely helpful and informative about which flavors they recommend and what's good over at 99vapors. I ordered a 5 pack of the 6ml bottles, I think this order is going to turn out great.

I can't tell you how good the juice is, but the customer service is right up there with perfect. I'll be reviewing the juices once I recieve them.

You are absolutely correct about ther customer service, I spoke with Joe this evening and he was very helful. If thier juice is half as good as thier customer service I think I will be happy.

• 3 weeks later...

You are absolutely correct about ther customer service, I spoke with Joe this evening and he was very helful. If thier juice is half as good as thier customer service I think I will be happy.

Thanks for the praise. This is Joe from 99Vapors. Just wanted to say thanks for your orders and Devin and I hope you enjoy your liquid. If anyone else has any questions for us don't hesitate to call or e-mail us. We actually WANT to talk to customers. Happy vaping.

• 10 months later...

DO NOT ORDER FROM 99VAPORS.COM!! Yes, their juice is good and i had good experience with them in the past but now they are GARBAGE. If you place an order THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD AND NOT SEND YOU ANYTHING, effectively STEALING YOUR MONEY. They WON'T REPLY TO ANY EMAILS and their PHONE NUMBER IS BOGUS!

AWFUL EXPERIENCE FROM A ONCE TRUSTED STORE. NEVER AGAIN.

DO NOT ORDER FROM 99VAPORS.COM!! Yes, their juice is good and i had good experience with them in the past but now they are GARBAGE. If you place an order THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD AND NOT SEND YOU ANYTHING, effectively STEALING YOUR MONEY. They WON'T REPLY TO ANY EMAILS and their PHONE NUMBER IS BOGUS!

AWFUL EXPERIENCE FROM A ONCE TRUSTED STORE. NEVER AGAIN.

Huh, I'd be upset too. Anything to say 99Vapors?