What Is A 520 Atty? A 510 Mega Atty? Low Res Atty?

BuckMulligan

1) I'm looking at a 520 atty for sale at Wordup-ecig. What is a 520? Is it compatible with a 510 system?

2) And what is the difference between a regular 510 atty and a mega 510 atty?

3) Will 510 low res atomizers work well with a 510 mega battery?

I'm currently using a 510 system. I vape 75% of the time with a pass through, the other 25% with mega batteries.

1) I'm looking at a 520 atty for sale at Wordup-ecig. What is a 520? Is it compatible with a 510 system?

From what I understand it's longer with longer carts. Which of course = longer cart life. Yes it should work with normal 510 batteries as I believe it's the same fitting.

2) And what is the difference between a regular 510 atty and a mega 510 atty?

I believe the same as above.

3) Will 510 low res atomizers work well with a 510 mega battery?

Yes they should work fine with any 510 battery although I would imagine because the resistance is lower it would suck up battery life a bit faster. The point of low res atties is to give a "5 volt feel" while using a 3.6 volt battery. (Get's hotter faster)

:) I'll forward this thread over to Word Up to make sure.

I think the 520 also has a 510 mega battery. I use the low res attys with the 510 mega battery, works fine. Not sure how long it would last with a regular 510 battery. I also got a mega pcc to help out with the recharging of the mega batteries, keep them topped off.

Is the low res atty compatible with a pass through? Or is it for battery operation only?

It depends on what PT you have. The LR attys would work on the PT's with the inline battery, since they run at 3.7V. I wouldn't use them on a PT that runs at 5V.