510 Cartomizers

Ordered a 5pack of Greencig cartos from nhaler and a 5pack of 510 cartos from VaporKings

on thurs.night,both got here,today very good service I think.

I'm very disappointed in the Greencigs,not much vapor or flavor(vanilla)and I got

juiced right away.Tried modding a carto with a 901 flat tip but still got juice in

my mouth (blehch) the other 4 unmodded got me too so maybe I'm doing something wrong or

maybe they don't like being on a 905 with adapter (?).

The 510 cartos on the other hand had great plumes of vapor and lots of flavor

(too bad I didn't like the usa mix 24mg)

Now to those who haven't tried it yet,dipping the mouth piece in boiling water for a few seconds(20-30)makes the caps come off really easy.I'm going to refill 1 with some

Dulcis :thumbsup: to see how long it lasts and how many refills I can get out of it.

My wife likes the prefilled juice ok so 1 carto should last her for days since she's

mostly a casual vaper.

By the way for those who were waiting, I checked vaporkings tonight and they have the

blank 510 cartos back in stock and they said they're the ones with a soft rubber

easily removeable mouthpiece,just my luck,I'm too impatient :wallbash:

Anyway I think I'm gonna like the 510's especially if they have the longevity I'm

hoping for.As for the greencigs maybe I'll order a kr8 batt. to see if I have better

luck with them that way.

I've got plenty of juice flavors to play with and I'll be starting trainig for the

enumerator job with the census next week (my cushy QAC position ended today :crybaby:)

So maybe I can stock up on my everyday vape juice and get some more toys too.

I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE:)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad those 510 cartos are working out well for you.

So VaporKings now has the soft tipped version eh? Darnit! It's going to take me awhile to work through 50 cartos so that I can buy some more :)

A note on longevity: I ran across a few videos from Doctor Vapor on youtube in which he mentions using carts for a loooooong time. Like, weeks and weeks! I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to try that, but heck if a Dr thinks it's ok then it's probably safe right? :)

I may try pushing one of these to the limit, but I've gotten sidetracked by an 801 at 5V. I'll switch back soon and do an endurance test!

Glad those 510 cartos are working out well for you.

So VaporKings now has the soft tipped version eh? Darnit! It's going to take me awhile to work through 50 cartos so that I can buy some more :)

A note on longevity: I ran across a few videos from Doctor Vapor on youtube in which he mentions using carts for a loooooong time. Like, weeks and weeks! I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to try that, but heck if a Dr thinks it's ok then it's probably safe right? :)

I may try pushing one of these to the limit, but I've gotten sidetracked by an 801 at 5V. I'll switch back soon and do an endurance test!

Yeah I hope they last for weeks but If I can get 3-5 refills before they start to burn

I'll be happy.The burn issue was what kept me from getting kr8's to start with,well

that and the inconsistancy that so many on other forums mentioned.Checking for that

burning is why I wanted an easy way to get the caps off.The hot water dip works great.

Plus I have refill options too.

Don't forget to report back on how the 801 at 5v works for ya,I haven't tried the 801's yet and I've got my eye on an e-cigar next.:)

A KR808 was my first device and I've refilled some cartos seven or eight times with none having failed yet. I got mine from V4L, for what it's worth; they're a great company that I'd do business with any day. I just got my first 510 cartos yesterday so haven't tried them yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

I got my 510 cartos last monday, popped one on my 510 battery & one on my PT. The one I have on the battery is still going strong on day 8 after multiple refills, the one I had on my passthrough burned out on me last night. I think I just ran it too low, I was vaping away and BOOM... a big old mouthful of burnt, nasty... yeach

Btw... I vape a LOT... like, constantly when I'm at my pc

Needless to say, I'm very pleased with the lifespan of these things.

I got my 510 cartos last monday, popped one on my 510 battery & one on my PT. The one I have on the battery is still going strong on day 8 after multiple refills, the one I had on my passthrough burned out on me last night. I think I just ran it too low, I was vaping away and BOOM... a big old mouthful of burnt, nasty... yeach

Btw... I vape a LOT... like, constantly when I'm at my pc

Needless to say, I'm very pleased with the lifespan of these things.

Cool was wondering if they would last that long. Mine are in the mail. Can't wait to try them out. If I can get a 5 pack to last roughly a month I may just switch to them.

I've used the 510 cartos in the KR808 PCC (with a 510 to 901 adapter) a few times running around in town and it works out pretty well. That combo has kind of breathed life back into my old 510 batteries, though it will never replace my BB.

Speaking of which, I found a newer model 510 PCC (not for 510 cartomizers) somewhere a few days ago; which I can't find now. It's designed similar to the clamshell KR808 PCC, which is fantastic in my opinion. Hopefully someone will come out with a version of it made specifically for cartomizers. I'd buy it, even though I have the KR808. Love those gadgets!

@Brandon - I saw that too, but you had to buy the kit, couldn't just buy the PCC. I'll have to see if I can find it again. I got my soft cap cartos from ENS today. I like being able to pop the cap off to refill.

Here's the PCC I was talking about. Not sure it's the same one you saw.

My link

Edited by Brian

Good catch Brian, that's the one! Strange how you can't zoom in on the pic, and that you can't view the pick of it's that shown on the product directory. Maybe they'll fix that later.

But yeah, I really like how it looks. That design of PCC really is cool, and seems more pocket-friendly.

A KR808 was my first device and I've refilled some cartos seven or eight times with none having failed yet. I got mine from V4L, for what it's worth; they're a great company that I'd do business with any day. I just got my first 510 cartos yesterday so haven't tried them yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks Dave,

You do know we'll be looking forward to a comparison from you right? :detective:

It will really help since 510 cartos are so new to hear from someone else who's

used both.I'm on my second fill with my 1st carto and it seems like vapor production

has fallen off slightly.maybe it's just not as full this time since I didn't measure,

just dripped till the poly looked juicy:)

Missy or Mhint100 on u tube did a review of a pcc that will hold 1 assembled PV while charging a

batt. plus hold 4 carts,Don't remember the brand or style of e-cig but I'm going

to look for it now.Shouldn't be to hard to mod it to make 510's fit and it's smooth

plastic looking instead of sharp cornered metal.If I find a link I'll edit and post it

here: OK it's the m702 pcc and I could only find it on some china sites.Looks like it may be too much trouble

to mod for 510's cause it's got lights and meters plus it would probably be too short(I don't know how big an m702 is but she compared it to an m401)the case is only a few mm taller and no wider or thicker than a marlboro

pack.Sorry for the false lead yall :withstupid:

Edited by joe2003

Well, my first impression of the 510 carto is positive. I used it at 6V, which might be pushing it a little :) but got great flavor and TH, if not a lot of vapor. The only thing I'd say about beyond that is that it really seemed to run a little hot; but at 6V I guess I'm not surprised. :D After I've run some for a few days and a few refills I'll let you know how that goes.

I just got my first ever cartos yesterday and I was impressed with the vapor. It was really strange not dripping, but was also nice. I'm really interested to see how long they will last. Eight days sounds amazing to me and if they'd last that long, I might switch over to them instead of dripping. My original thought was only using them for road trips, but I could change my mind. :thumbup:

Even at 3.7 on the indulgence I'm happy, 6V seems too much. Loaded 4 up a week and a half ago, what a goof, still working on the first one (don't vape much anymore). Cool thing is I could do a Dulcis one, a Cappy, Expresso, etc. I have no idea when I'll work my way through the others but now interested in the soft cap ones for a friend who is quitting...I think Christopher will be getting the hard ones. Price wise though, I'm happy without dripping/filling even if I use it and throw it away.

Well just got my cartos in and first impressions are good. I was a little apprehensive to get them as I had some worries about performance and all of the condom filling sounded like too much work. Happy to get the soft end cap ones which are a snap to fill. The performance is great with nice easy draw and great airflow (best airflow i've had). If they last me 5 days per atty I will be a converted carto user! Thanks to all who posted about them helped me out.

Well just got my cartos in and first impressions are good. I was a little apprehensive to get them as I had some worries about performance and all of the condom filling sounded like too much work. Happy to get the soft end cap ones which are a snap to fill. The performance is great with nice easy draw and great airflow (best airflow i've had). If they last me 5 days per atty I will be a converted carto user! Thanks to all who posted about them helped me out.

My first carto from vaporkings is getting pretty clogged (waaaahhhh). Stupidly though I filled them all a while ago and am just getting around to using them.

Do all of the 510 cartos have the sticker wrapped around them with the rubbery texture? Is this to protect your lips from heat or something? Don't really mind it i guess but it's peeling a bit at the base. I guess bare metal would feel bad between the teeth too.

Do all of the 510 cartos have the sticker wrapped around them with the rubbery texture? Is this to protect your lips from heat or something? Don't really mind it i guess but it's peeling a bit at the base. I guess bare metal would feel bad between the teeth too.

I haven't seen any without the sticker. However, I did pull one off and cleaned it up a bit and it looked pretty cool. Almost the same color as my VP2.

I saw some without the sticker on them, just bare shiny metal; but they *may* have been KR808s instead of 510, I just can't remember for sure now. Very nice looking. It was on the manufacturer's website, rather than on a vendor's. Like an idiot I didn't save it, and I remember it taking awhile for me to find.

I have to run into town, but I'll try to find again when I get home later.

I haven't seen any without the sticker. However, I did pull one off and cleaned it up a bit and it looked pretty cool. Almost the same color as my VP2.

How did you clean it? Seems like it glue from the tape. A little remover of some kind? Does look nice, almost the same as my indulgence...

Even at 3.7 on the indulgence I'm happy, 6V seems too much. Loaded 4 up a week and a half ago, what a goof, still working on the first one (don't vape much anymore). Cool thing is I could do a Dulcis one, a Cappy, Expresso, etc. I have no idea when I'll work my way through the others but now interested in the soft cap ones for a friend who is quitting...I think Christopher will be getting the hard ones. Price wise though, I'm happy without dripping/filling even if I use it and throw it away.

That's my experience exactly FTJoe. All I have right now is 6V and they're a bit hot and harsh there but I still kind of like it. :) When I loaded the first box I made labels for each flavor and taped them around the barrel. Seems like one carto will last me a full day; and the batts on Woody manage that too, so that's pretty golden. A 24 hr device! As an added bonus, one carto fits inside the storage area nicely, so it's a pretty compact package with a flavor change to boot.

How did you clean it? Seems like it glue from the tape. A little remover of some kind? Does look nice, almost the same as my indulgence...

I don't remember... I know I used a paper towel and some cleaner... alchohol or something. With some rubbing all the glue and sticky came off.

I don't remember... I know I used a paper towel and some cleaner... alchohol or something. With some rubbing all the glue and sticky came off.

How about Goo Gone? I use that stuff for everything. Sticky crap comes right off. I haven't yet but one of these days I'm just gonna buy a gallon of it and be done for a while.