Looking For New Toy

So I have been vaping since Christmas eve last year. I love it! However, I do not love the company I have had to deal with. I say had to deal with because I have a KR808, so cartomizers for it are almost impossible to come by. I am tired of the flavors of the cartos changing, the prices raising and the inconsistency in the cartos. I am looking to just direct drip. I need a little input here, as this is the second type of ecig I have used, and I am not sure what to get. With direct dripping, what ecig is best? Which do you prefer? Any input would be appreciated. I am looking to buy soon!

So I have been vaping since Christmas eve last year. I love it! However, I do not love the company I have had to deal with. I say had to deal with because I have a KR808, so cartomizers for it are almost impossible to come by. I am tired of the flavors of the cartos changing, the prices raising and the inconsistency in the cartos. I am looking to just direct drip. I need a little input here, as this is the second type of ecig I have used, and I am not sure what to get. With direct dripping, what ecig is best? Which do you prefer? Any input would be appreciated. I am looking to buy soon!

Are you opposed to buying empty cartos and filling them? There's plenty of places to buy those... If you want to drip, get a 901 atty, they're thread compatible. Also look into getting a drip tip, those things are really convenient. There's also the option of getting an adapter to use your existing batteries with 801 or 510 attys and going from there. One thing to be aware of with dripping though is that you want to have a sealed-off battery connector so that extra juice doesn't run into the battery and cause a short; a lot of the mods available on the market have sealed connections.

I'm currently using a Vypr 510 and dripping when I'm at home. It's a 3.7v device and vapor productions is standard fair. I'm actually using a modified Blu atty with a drip tip for my dripping duties; I figured since I have them (Blu attys), I might as well use them.

You could just buy some DSE 901 atties and carts ,they will fit your KR808 batteries .You can drip away with those.Both the DSE 901's and KR808's for that matter are available at a lot of locations ElectroNicStix for one .

Have you considered buying blank cartos and filling them yourself? You can buy blanks just about anywhere. All you need to do is find some juices you like. Only reason I say this is because you seem very happy with the cartomizer, but this is the second time I've seen you say that cartomizers are hard to find. I don't know where you're looking, but you can get blanks all over the place.