Mod Supplies

sensay

Hello all! I am not a modder but I know my hubby can make quick work of a couple of mods. He is an engineer and is very inventive. I am wondering where to buy the mod parts. So far the only site I know of is madvapes. Are there others? Thanks!!

You can get battery boxes and switched from Radio Shack online and at the store.Battery Junction has batteries ,chargers and moddable flashlights.I get cell phone chargers for cheap at Goodwill to make passthrough's with and they usually have something at Goodwill you can cut a usb cord off of for cheap.Pipe fittings are available at hardware stores and lumber comapanies.You just have to look at the world through new eyes as about anything can be made into a mod.

Edited by mcquinn

I had some time to waste this AM so I googled "e-cig mod parts". After looking at a few sites, I agree with Brian, Madvapes seems to have the biggest selection out there.

Personally, not to knock the creativity of modders, I prefer to use the ones that are actually Marketable. They just look better and tend to be slick.

Besides, I'm LAZY to the MAX.