Any Experience With The Vypr

I have been looking into these,(the vypr) but if any of you have any personal experience, I would like to hear about it. If you don't want to post it here you can PM me. Thanks

Edited by Kragax

I have been looking into these,(the vypr) but if any of you have any personal experience, I would like to hear about it. If you don't want to post it here you can PM me. Thanks

I'd say that it's comparable to any of the other 3.7v devices that takes a 14500... I've only been vaping for like three weeks and this is my third device. I'm averaging about seven to eight hours on a single charge vaping pretty much nonstop but I'm expecting that to go down as the batteries get worn in. There is a noticeable drop off in performance right before the battery dies and that's usually when I swap it out.

It's not a very big device; not much thicker than the 14500 that it houses; it's got a solid build quality and everything fits and screws in properly and easily. The LED light is mostly understated but given that it actually has a light (as opposed to most other mods on the market) it's not a huge deal. Also, if you place the battery in the opposite orientation, it disables the LED completely to allow for stealth vaping. Button has a nice feel to it and it's not very likely that it'll go off in a pocket or a purse.

Overall, I'm impressed with my Vypr 510 and I'll be sticking with it for a while.

Hi Kragax,

I had gotten the Pink/Mauve colored one for my wife and she absolutely LOVEs it to death..

Se started on the KR808D-1 and for our 5th anniversary (4/1) I decided to get her this Mod as she was looking at it and asking a lot of questions about it.

Its smaller than the VP2 and the LED lights are of the 'Black light' color.

Its so cool, I am going to get myself one.

Yes, the exact same one.. Its not a pink, pink..

More of a mauve, which is a color I like myself.

I especially like the black light LED's and would be proud to be out and about using this one.

I also like the Black, but so much of black colors are around, this would be a nicer color to have.

It works flawlessly and with the 14500 mah battery and the 510 atty she is loving it a lot.

She has nothing bad to say about it at all. Has the same button (on/off switch) as the VP2 and works everytime..

Right now, it lasts her almost the whole day. I vape 2x more than er and it would last me 10 hrs (my eGo lasts me from 7 to 10 hrs)

She can also use it the next day for about 2 to 4 hrs more.

So in all, if you are looking at this, just get it. You can't go wrong and Vaprlife is a GREAT company as they have the well being of their customers at heart!!

I highly recommend this little unit..

By the way, I forgot t mention, I have huge hands and this fits very nice in my huge hands. Also comfortable in them too..

My first true MOD was the VP2. After much research I decided on buying that one.

Let me tell you that the thing is built like a tank. There's little or no maintenance to it. All you have to do from time to time is clean the atomizer connection. I use EVERCLEAR. I pour it in a small shot glass, or the little cups that you get with cough medicine, and dip the whole tip in and out of it a few times, making sure not to get any in the light holes. I then blow it out with some compressed air, and it's good to go until the next major juice leak.

I'm willing to bet that the same build quality and reliability goes into the new Vypr. Best of all, it's lighter, smaller, and just as reliable. I bought my father-in-law a Spade simply because it's low maintenance, and it was the next logical upgrade from a starter kit. If the Vypr was out at the time, I would of bought one for him instead, because of the bigger batteries. The whole VP line seems like it was designed with very little maintenance to the user in mind. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.