Super Mini E-Cig - Rn4088?

Friend of mine doing good with the 510s, PCC and juice I gave her. She had a kit, super mini electronic cigarette. Blue with clouds but the atty appears to be dead. I thought this was an RN4081, but that's too big (anyone want?). Now I see it might be an RN4088 and the atty for the RN4082 might fit it as well.

So anyone know where I can get these?

I'm totally unfamiliar with this line of devices. But it makes me wonder if the disposable 510 from madvapes (or regular 510; or 510 cartomizer kit) would be an acceptable substitute that is more easily obtainable?

She's doing fine with the charger, 100 ml of juices to try, two 510 batts, mega batt, 3 attys, blue foam and ptb carts and a pcc charging case. Point is, someone got her one of the kits, lots of carts and she hates that it will go to waste. A $10 atty would make it usable again, but I have a funny feeling she'd try it, compare it to the VT traditional and wordup parliament light and marlboro light she's been vaping and wouldn't use it anyway. She's okay with the whole filling thing and even drips sometimes, but I saved some cartos for her and when I get some more juice in for her, I'll load one up with 18mg and another with 11 mg and see what she thinks. I think going a day on a cart is a no-brainer for someone who isn't into the whole process.

Edited by FTJoe