Whats It Mean When You Cant Blow Threw Your Atty?

I bought two low res attys from nhaler put one on worked great at first like the first couple hits then i just got horrible taste thought it could have been the juice, so i took it off and tryied to blow the juice out and i couldnt blow threw it at all, an it dont make the sound when you vape on it like the other atty. So do you think i just got a bad atty? waitin on nhaler to write me back on it,,,,,,so what do you guys think

Sounds like you may have clogged the atomizer some how. Not to much you can do to be honest, sometimes boiling the atomizer will help but that may void your warranty.

Thx Chris for the response

I don't think there's much of a warranty on these due to the nature of the atty. Does it still get hot, or is it dead?

I don't use mine much due to the burning of the juice. I've learned that once you get that burning, hot box it a few hits without inhaling to burn out some of the excess juice, then re-drip.

I don't think there's much of a warranty on these due to the nature of the atty. Does it still get hot, or is it dead?

I don't use mine much due to the burning of the juice. I've learned that once you get that burning, hot box it a few hits without inhaling to burn out some of the excess juice, then re-drip.

man it still smokes but horrible taste soo i tried to blow it out an theres no way.....used it prob 30 mins an this happened, so i dunno still havent heard back from nhaler

You could always try dry burning. Works like a charm but it's been said it'll lower the overall life of the atty. But since it's no good to you now you might want to give it a go. I've done it a few times when I get a nasty taste plaguing an atty from dry blue foam.... Just take the cart off and push the button and softly blow the vapor away, do it as many times as it takes to see a bright orange glow, re-drip and enjoy.

• 2 months later...

man it still smokes but horrible taste soo i tried to blow it out an theres no way.....used it prob 30 mins an this happened, so i dunno still havent heard back from nhaler

Its possible it was defective from the manufacturer. I've seen lots of atty's where the vent holes are blocked by glue, or the insides settled too low when glued in, blocking off the air.

As far as Nhaler goes... I've dealt with them in the past and had absolutely no luck with them. They will do everything they can to say you voided your warranty on it. Wasn't a happy customer, and all I asked for was a replacement for 2 DOA atty's in a purchase of 15.

I sent an email in telling them that 2 were DOA, and I wanted replacements. They emailed me back and asked me if I had any other devices to test them on... and I did so I told them I would try my 5V Box and 5v PT... and when he responded back he said, "We won't allow you to return those since you used them on a 5V mod." Even though I only *tested* it on a standard battery... and didn't *try* the 5V device till he told me to try other devices.

His loss... I've spent over $6000 in the last 5 months on hardware and supplies. :) I buy for a lot of friends locally, and I've been known to make mods for people. *g*

Alan

Yeah, i got a DOA LR atty from nhaler also and besides that I never had much luck with them lasting very long before they either died or it developed that horrid taste. That's exactly what led me to buy a HV device (Joker) because I figured as much as those LR atty's were costing me I might as well spend the money and get a HV device that may not be so quick to kill atty's. So far that's working out pretty well, I have used the same 2 cartos on my Joker for 1 month so far, not bad IMHO. Good Luck.

i actually just posted in the noobs section about what can happen if an atty gets to hot.

what might have happend is the plastic in the bottom of the atty melted and sealed the air hole.

take a look at the picture. in the middle is the hole that feeds air to the atty. now if that hole is sealed then that could be the problem

post-3037-052891500 1278029786_thumb.jpg

post-3037-052891500 1278029786_thumb.jpg

i can't take credit for the picture. it is actually from another forum i am on. the thread was about how to rebuild an atty.

for something that can get extremely hot, i can not understand why they would put plastic that close to a heating element. well, other than turn over on profit from sales of new ones.