Direct Drip Cart?

I would like to get a couple of those mouth piece things where you don't have to pop off the cart to DD but now i cant remember what thier called or where to get them :question: any help?

I would like to get a couple of those mouth piece things where you don't have to pop off the cart to DD but now i cant remember what thier called or where to get them :question: any help?

I got the d-tips at nhaler. I miss often though and it ends up on the cart which means I suck it in. Going to try the t-tips from super-t manufacturing, one stainless, one mini stainless and two plastic.

I'm absolutely lovin' those stainless steel T-Tips. It's my standard setup now. My friend polished mine with a dremel to smooth them out even more! As soon as I get the correct tools for my dremel, I'm gonna polish my other ones the same way!

tnks a lot!! that's what i wanted :)

Sorry I had no links. My laptop fan went this morning so I limit trolling on the customer machine...I think you have what you need. Home now on my netbook.

Can't wait to try the stainless from super-t, spiffy looking. Tek - I have a dremel, what tip?

Edited by FTJoe

Sorry I had no links. My laptop fan went this morning so I limit trolling on the customer machine...I think you have what you need. Home now on my netbook.

Can't wait to try the stainless from super-t, spiffy looking. Tek - I have a dremel, what tip?

go to this website http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/CTGY/dremel-sanding-band-0

this will allow you to sand down and smooth out the inside surface of the drip hole! By doing this, the liquid runs down the hole much better, and doesn't form a bubble. It decreases the chance of you getting juiced. We were able to smooth out the insides to the point where you could no longer see the unfinished grooves inside the hole with a flashlight!

For the outside, just use your regular dremel polishing tips and some good polish, I got mine from Auto Zone. If you need new gaskets for your tips, they can be found at ACE hardware. I forgot what size and model number, but they are not hard to find. I bought a dozen because the gaskets tend to expand from heat and get chewed up from removing and inserting attys.

When you first receive your T-Tip (mine anyways). Only the outsides are finished. The very tip (mouth part), the very bottom, and the inside hole is somewhat smoothed out, but it could be better. To smooth out the tip and bottom, use 400 grit sandpaper, then 1000 grit sandpaper, then finer if you desire. Use the dremel and polishing compound to really finish it off and make it super shiny.

Use the tiny sandpaper rolls from the link in my previous post to sand down the concentric rings in the inside of the hole, start with the rough to get most of the circles out, then move to the fine. Use a cotton swab and some polish to remove any metal dust, then use pure grain alcohol to clean out the rest. You can use the dremel polishing tips for the already shiny outsides. To me, most important is the very tip and the hole. You wanna make that as smooth as possible.

When you first receive your T-Tip (mine anyways). Only the outsides are finished. The very tip (mouth part), the very bottom, and the inside hole is somewhat smoothed out, but it could be better. To smooth out the tip and bottom, use 400 grit sandpaper, then 1000 grit sandpaper, then finer if you desire. Use the dremel and polishing compound to really finish it off and make it super shiny.

Use the tiny sandpaper rolls from the link in my previous post to sand down the concentric rings in the inside of the hole, start with the rough to get most of the circles out, then move to the fine. Use a cotton swab and some polish to remove any metal dust, then use pure grain alcohol to clean out the rest. You can use the dremel polishing tips for the already shiny outsides. To me, most important is the very tip and the hole. You wanna make that as smooth as possible.

That is a lot of work for a $17-20 part to work properly. Not worth the money to me if I have to smooth the inside, tip and bottoms.

That is a lot of work for a $17-20 part to work properly. Not worth the money to me if I have to smooth the inside, tip and bottoms.

It's not THAT bad, I mean it works without polishing it, it's just that I wanted to improve on it a little. Hey, it's a hobbyist thing! I polished my entire VP2 with the dremel. It no longer has that rough feel to the metals anymore. The whole thing is smoooooth, and shiny!

It's not THAT bad, I mean it works without polishing it, it's just that I wanted to improve on it a little. Hey, it's a hobbyist thing! I polished my entire VP2 with the dremel. It no longer has that rough feel to the metals anymore. The whole thing is smoooooth, and shiny!

Okay, I get it. A hobbyist thing. Shiny is nice, I like shiny. :)

I'll start off by stating , Im a noob/novice and i have a couple of cartomizers that came with my first knockoff kit its called a phoenix (its a 401) anyway i use the cartos from that kit on my joye 510 batt and dd tailpipe, 3 drop max and about 7 to 10 hits depending on the juice, been worken out pretty nice . if you have have any old cartos from previous kits laying around , try this method out its very nice. and recycling is a big thing nowaday's hope this helpped