Tell Me What Your Fave...is!

Jerimy

Ok Boys and Girls,

I'm looking for the power house.

I love the idea of having a bunch of different kinds of vaporizers. I can't afford that.

I only want one unit with plenty of back up parts. And I figure that I'll order the back up parts every pay day untill I have a few of each part to replace. I will get different products over time.

But now I just want to have only what I need to survive not having the real deal analog cigs..

Ya I have blu and they're ok, but very very frustrating, batteries die quick, cart. don't last as long as they say.

I have ordered a DYI Kit from Dawn @ http://diyflavorshack.com/ Hopefully it will be here soon.

So far their customer service has been so much better than some other places I've dealt with.

I'm thinking about the TORNADO by Totally Wicked here: Tornado by Totally Wicked

I can only spend what I would have spent on analog cigs..which is close to $160.00 a month....I have already spend $50 At flavorshack.com for the diy kit.

I will be returning the blu cigs.....I feel there a cheap knock off of the better name brands. So I currently have around $100.00 to spend including shipping...

One more stipulation is I need it before the 15 of April.

So if you wonderful people have ideas or suggestions let me know!

OH and please include links to what your talking about and where to get it.

Thanks

Edited by Jerimy

I think you'd be happy with the Tornado/eGo. When you have money, get spare batteries & atties. And don't forget the juice.

Highly agreed, as I have already given you my opinion on the Tornado Jerimy. It is a great device for the money. Also, check out the new low res attys, they just turned my Tornado around from a mad man into a ******* unstoppable force! Yes I am a bit excited over these but you will find many people share the same views as me regarding these low res attys.

Highly agreed, as I have already given you my opinion on the Tornado Jerimy. It is a great device for the money. Also, check out the new low res attys, they just turned my Tornado around from a mad man into a ******* unstoppable force! Yes I am a bit excited over these but you will find many people share the same views as me regarding these low res attys.

Ok so tell me what a low res atty is! Yes I know what an atomizer is but i dont know the low res thing....is this on Totally Wickeds site....can you attach a link?

Thanks

Ok so tell me what a low res atty is! Yes I know what an atomizer is but i dont know the low res thing....is this on Totally Wickeds site....can you attach a link?

Thanks

Heaven, but you're supposed to have a battery that's at least 440mah (I think)!! Totally wicked preorder, check their news section (US site). Available now at nhaler.

Ooooh - I can still edit this to say not available...of course I have eight of them...6 black and two stainless...

Edited by FTJoe

Here's another vote for the tornado.

I have the eGo, which is the same thing, and just love it! I need some spare batteries and will be getting the tornados because they are out of black eGo's at janty. I was going to order some of the low resistance attys along with batteries from TW this morning, but before I could get the order done, they were out of them. It looks like they had a certain number of them that could be pre-ordered because when I started my shopping cart there were only 2 available and by the time I got back to it, it said sold out. I'll just have to keep watching for more to become available. I'm anxious to try them because everyone seems so impressed with them. And besides my backup supplies are getting low and that makes me very, very, very nerous. :dribble:

What kit did you order from DIY? If it's a 510 kit, then the atty's will work on the Tornado.

hey Brian,

I ordered 1 of : The "PLATINUM" DIY Kit - Contains 30ml of 36mg UnFLavored Mixing E-Liquid [Pick Flavor #1:Camel][Pick Flavor #2:Vanilla][Pick Flavor #3:Mint Chocolate Chip][Pick Flavor #4:Coffee][Pick Your Base:VG Base]

$39.95 Processing

hey Brian,

I ordered 1 of : The "PLATINUM" DIY Kit - Contains 30ml of 36mg UnFLavored Mixing E-Liquid [Pick Flavor #1:Camel][Pick Flavor #2:Vanilla][Pick Flavor #3:Mint Chocolate Chip][Pick Flavor #4:Coffee][Pick Your Base:VG Base]

$39.95 Processing

Oh - okay. Thought maybe you had ordered an ecig starter kit. Let me know how that coffee is!

Oh - okay. Thought maybe you had ordered an ecig starter kit. Let me know how that coffee is!

I think I should have gotten PG too with my order. Can u use just VG? Now I'm all confused!

Guess I got some readin to do!!!!

You can use just VG. VG will give you some unbelievable vapor production. Some use PG, some VG and some like a mix. I think I'm pretty settled on PG, but do use some VG juice from time to time. Figuring out what's right for you is all part of the fun. If you're not crazy about straight VG, then pick up some PG next time around.

You can use just VG. VG will give you some unbelievable vapor production. Some use PG, some VG and some like a mix. I think I'm pretty settled on PG, but do use some VG juice from time to time. Figuring out what's right for you is all part of the fun. If you're not crazy about straight VG, then pick up some PG next time around.

Ok so there a a few different types of 510 atomizers just on Totally Wicked including the new low res one which is on back order.

Will they all work on the tornado.

Its te same with cartridges which are the correct ones to choose from?

Everytime I go looking to solve a new question I have a new one that pops up in its place.

Edited by Jerimy

Yes - any 510 atty will work on it. They're all the same, just different colors. The only one that's different is the mega atty, which is a little longer and you have to use the mega carts with them. These are just a little longer so you can put more juice in the cart. I believe the starter kit will come with two atty's and some carts, so that should get you off to a good start.

To clarify, when I say they are all the same, I mean that everything you're seeing on TW's site is the same. There are different manufacturers of 510 attys, so there are some differences, but all the ones on TW are the same, just different colors and such.

I'd just like to add that I wouldn't be in a rush to get the Low Resistance atty. Try out the tornado, get through the learning curve and enjoy it for a bit first. You can look into the LR atty once you're happily using a 510. I think you'll find the 510 is much more satisfying then the blu.

Yes - any 510 atty will work on it. They're all the same, just different colors. The only one that's different is the mega atty, which is a little longer and you have to use the mega carts with them. These are just a little longer so you can put more juice in the cart. I believe the starter kit will come with two atty's and some carts, so that should get you off to a good start.

To clarify, when I say they are all the same, I mean that everything you're seeing on TW's site is the same. There are different manufacturers of 510 attys, so there are some differences, but all the ones on TW are the same, just different colors and such.

Always leaving me with another question, so which manufacturers are the best in the 510 area. Now weigh your answer on this scale money vs quality.

Hope Im not driving you crazy......lol

Most tend to agree that Joyetech is the best. I've heard that TW sells Genuine Joyetech Atty's.

The Joyetech atty is 2.2 ohms so it runs a little hotter than the other manufactures so you get better vapor and throat hit.

Most tend to agree that Joyetech is the best. I've heard that TW sells Genuine Joyetech Atty's.

The Joyetech atty is 2.2 ohms so it runs a little hotter than the other manufactures so you get better vapor and throat hit.

I'm always confused when it comes to this. I thought they were Janty (the gold bands)?

I'm always confused when it comes to this. I thought they were Janty (the gold bands)?

Janty is made by Joyetech. (someone please tell me if I'm wrong, but I pretty sure that's what Chris said).

Janty is made by Joyetech. (someone please tell me if I'm wrong, but I pretty sure that's what Chris said).

I'd like some clarification on this as well... I've heard that Janty comes up with the designs but Joyetech is their OEM out of China.