Another 510 Low Res. Atty

Just got an email from TW. Looks like their going to offer a 510 low res. atty for 9.99...Pre-sale

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-e-ni-accessories/510-tornado-15-ohm-low-resistance-product.html

The low rezs. I got from Nhaler last week rocks. I don't know that I can go back to the plain attys after experiecing the low res.

Good find - there ya go FTJoe - your gold band low resistance atty!!! Try to leave some for the rest of us. ;)

Just got four more from nhaler so I have eight now, but I am intrigued. Will let the dust settle and see what people think, I'm worried about the reports of TWs product being iffy now. I am loving it on the spade I have to say. Just got the tips and with my needle dropper from JC, this couldn't be simpler. Should have my stock of 510 mega batts refreshed and a mega PCC for the missus trying the low resistance. I know I'm not supposed to use them less than a certain mah, but for the wife, we can charge up after each "use".

Just got four more from nhaler so I have eight now, but I am intrigued. Will let the dust settle and see what people think, I'm worried about the reports of TWs product being iffy now. I am loving it on the spade I have to say. Just got the tips and with my needle dropper from JC, this couldn't be simpler. Should have my stock of 510 mega batts refreshed and a mega PCC for the missus trying the low resistance. I know I'm not supposed to use them less than a certain mah, but for the wife, we can charge up after each "use".

I have used TW on numerous occasions over the last year and can say that I've never had a problem with product quality. I've bought lots of multipack attys from TW and other suppliers and have NEVER had a DOA from any of them. I ordered two bottles of juice from TW on Thurs and they cam a few minutes ago. You might fairly criticise TW on price, but I've never had quality problems/ The TW LR attys are Joye by the way...

I have used TW on numerous occasions over the last year and can say that I've never had a problem with product quality. I've bought lots of multipack attys from TW and other suppliers and have NEVER had a DOA from any of them. I ordered two bottles of juice from TW on Thurs and they cam a few minutes ago. You might fairly criticise TW on price, but I've never had quality problems/ The TW LR attys are Joye by the way...

Hey prof - I always recommended TW but this thread had me thinking twice about it.

Hey prof - I always recommended TW but this thread had me thinking twice about it.

Well, I know that TW sell genuine Joye 510 attys - it is entirely possible that they had a batch which performed differently from normal, but that would be down to Joye (not TW) and I would imagine that other vendors would have received similar attys from Joye too. TW are a successful company and provide good service in the main - they are, however, in the hands of the Chinese manufacturers - like like all other vendors. I would agree that TW are more expensive than many vendors, but their atty prices are competitive. I use quite a few different vendors (including TW) and I must say that I do wonder why TW seem to get "singled out" for criticism as much as they do - they are better than many vendors in my experience (that's not saying I think they are THE best please note)

Just got an email from TW. Looks like their going to offer a 510 low res. atty for 9.99...Pre-sale

http://www.totallywi...ce-product.html

The low rezs. I got from Nhaler last week rocks. I don't know that I can go back to the plain attys after experiecing the low res.

Ya they are great! i got one on my spade and wow! For a 3.7v it hits just like my pass-throughs. But now i need to get more batteries! Do to the fact i think it drains them a lot faster.