Has Anyone Tryed The Rath Rootbear?

I just recieved my order of e-juice from litecigusa

all the flavors i ordered are great at 3.7volts except 1

THe RATH rootbear kinda taste like a cross between burnt toast and S-it

is this a high volt juice????? its thick like malasis and it left a weird stink on the plastic end piece of my cartimizor

i in no way want this to come off like rath juice is no good or its suppler i will try other flavors from them . im just stating that i might have received a bad batch. this is just my observation and want to know if there is a special way to vape this ? oh and blueberry e juice from litecigusa is pretty damn good. i eat a blueberry muffin every morning , and i have to say the blueberry flavor comes out in the juice. 10 points on that

I just yesterday received 24 mg Rath juice in the Root Beer Float flavor, and I gotta say it's outstanding. Got it from electronicstix.com, my favorite supplier. Can taste both the root beer and the vanilla ice cream flavors in it. How do they do it?

I got the Rath Rootbeer from ENS and it's just like fusiontech357 described, or worse. I've found that all dark colors are that way (with one exception). I've gotten VG caramel from two different vendors, both crap. The only dark color that was good is Rath Waffle. I got a coffee flavor from a new vendor the other day and when I opened the package and saw that it was very dark in color, I thought "oh, NO". Sure enough... CRAP! It was 30% VG.

I've tried electronicstix's usa rath juice and it did taste like root beer. It wasn't a flavor that I'll buy again because I just didn't care much for it. There is something about a dark colored liquid that turns me off also. I haven't tried one that I thought was exceptional. Most of the time it tastes too much like flavoring and thinned out VG.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines