Nova Smoke?

CroResident

Hi Cro, it appears Nova Smoke offers the M401, M601 & 801 Penstyle e-cigs. I don't have the M series units, but I have read posts from those that do. Some seem to like them and some don't. The 801 batts are known to have a very short batt life. Do you have an e-cig now or will this be your first?

Ps... Welcome to Vapor Talk :)

Welcome to the site.

Haven't heard of that brand until now. I would suggest you do a lot of research before you jump into any product.

There are plenty of reviews and lots of info on here and always someone willing to help with any questions you may have.

Good luck.

wow i like how everyone here is so freindly an what not

pretty cool site yall got goin on

an yeah i bought it a while back and just the other day the the atomizer went out because i pulled on it when it was dry after i was done cleaning it

but the thing about it is im the only one i know of with that brand

it lets out an extremely large amount of vapor compared to the "smoking anywhere" and the "njoy npro" and all of those

the only thing is that when im riding around jammin my music, it wants to just randomly start burning and it over heats and quits working for a while...only complaint

i bought another one just like it about two or three days ago and i would like to be able to take it with me where i go you know?

i was wondering if there is a way around this lil set back im going through

o an thanks for the warm welcome appreciate the info people

Some automatic batts have been known to go off due to loud noises. The way to eliminate that problem is to get a manual battery. You may want to switch to a manual 510 e-cig.

that makes sense and all

but if i understand right id have to buy a whole new kind of e cigarette

which is the last thing id want to do cuz this one is like my baby...it works great

is there such thing as a manuel battery that would fit my nova smoke branded e cig?

also, what does the number mean?

like you said a 510...that is what exactly?

I've yet to see a picture of this nova ecig but if you found out which re-branded model it was you could find a manual battery for it. It may look different but if nova doesn't carry manual batteries then this is your only option. Otherwise, like others said I would switch to the 510. All ecigs carry a model number to differentiate between them, the DSE801 is a pen-style, DSE901 is a mini, etc. The 510 is a type of atomizer.

It seems like you got great advice so far just wanted to welcome you and say hi!!

yeh you right an thanks for the welcome haha

an like the last guy that posted said i need to find out which re-branded model it is...

how do i do this?

Hi cro,

didja checkout the link in jeffb's post? does this look like what you have?

try doin a search for the m series and see if they match yours(probly the m 401)

If they don't match we may need a pic or more info to help scope it out for ya :detective:

Welcome to Vapor Talk and keep us up to date :thumbsup: