Dead Ego Batt

Well my first eGo batt died today ( I came home and it tested at .5 volts). I thought I was prepared with back-ups since I had 2 reg 510 batts and my Silver Bullet. Turns out the 510 batts had very little charge left as did my Silver Bullet batts. So I was left at work with no vaping for about 3.5 hours.

I kinda freaked out at first, but it really wasn't bad. I guess my body has slowly become used to less nicotine and not having the other junk in an analog I was used to. It was more of a psychological struggle than physical for me.

I should have listened to nana when she preaches about having back-ups to your back-ups. biggrin.gif

I should have listened to nana when she preaches about having back-ups to your back-ups. biggrin.gif

You didn't listen to NANA!!!!! Oh you NAUGHTY thing!!!!! That's a 5 minute time out for YOU big boy!!!!

moment of silence please.......

hearing that an eGo batt died on ya is not cool!! sorry to hear jeff :(

you're not alone. I am on my 5th ego batt since I made my initial order in Feb. Its been frustrating to say the least. If I didn't love this thing so much I would have tossed them in the trash as they crashed. But-I just keep sending the bad ones back to the seller for an exchange. Its been 3 day with the lastest new set and they are acting fine-hopefully I finally have a healthy pair of egos

When I was really scared of going back after tasting a cig, I loaded up. Even things like this

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-cig-accessories-510-titan/titan-usb-charger-product.html

along with wall chargers, batts, atts, juice would always be in my computer bag just in case. I just got two of these for general purpose MP3, cell phone and other batteries.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036ORMS0/ref=ox_ya_os_product

That's right, charge it up, and it will also grab solar to remain charged...Nana has nothing on my paranoia!!!

This is indeed a good lesson, and nana will be proud of you Jeff, for taking those first steps now... ;) It's also possibly a suggestion to keep several devices in rotation, which is what I try to do but have fallen off since I started using the magnum attys; back to the VP2 for me!

But anyway. Jeff it's heartening to hear that your cravings weren't as bad as we might have feared. This makes me suspect too, that all the other chems in analogs are a big part of the addiction. I think this is a big deal, probably the most important part of this thread. Thanks for the indirect encouragement Jeff!

Awww. Poor jeffb. I feel your pain. I really do. I've had my eGo since early February and haven't had a problem with a batt at all. Yet. I dread the day I lose my first one. :crybaby:

Now...Nana does not mean to preach, but only seeks to give good advice. :innocent: It sounds like you did have backups for your backups, just that they all had a problem at once. Yikes!!! Nightmare!!

And FTJoe.... :thumbsup:

Well my first eGo batt died today ( I came home and it tested at .5 volts). I thought I was prepared with back-ups since I had 2 reg 510 batts and my Silver Bullet. Turns out the 510 batts had very little charge left as did my Silver Bullet batts. So I was left at work with no vaping for about 3.5 hours.

I kinda freaked out at first, but it really wasn't bad. I guess my body has slowly become used to less nicotine and not having the other junk in an analog I was used to. It was more of a psychological struggle than physical for me.

[/quote

hey man whats the average life span of an ego battery?

Check out your ego warranty. I think janty and dietsmokes are 6 months and totally wicked 1 mo. Not sure the warranty for others who sell them. Worth checking into.