Starting My Collection

Last night i made my first big vapeing purchase!! I orders a 510 from ENS and the VT Collection E Liquid Sample Pack!! cant wait for it all to arrive.Not sure if i should post this in the juice forum and I'm sure this topic has been brought up before but just wanted some opinions.Whats you favey flavor?!? The only flavor Ive ever vaped is the Marlboro carts that came with this cheap ecig i have now and i plan on having a monstrous collection of vaping supplies :dribble: so everybody "I mean everybody" tell me what you like and point me in the direction to get it.Remember ive got the VT collection coming and also i dont like mint at all.Not even mint candy or toothpaste haha.other than that ill try anything at all.OK 3..2..1.. GO!!

Last night i made my first big vapeing purchase!! I orders a 510 from ENS and the VT Collection E Liquid Sample Pack!! cant wait for it all to arrive.Not sure if i should post this in the juice forum and I'm sure this topic has been brought up before but just wanted some opinions.Whats you favey flavor?!? The only flavor Ive ever vaped is the Marlboro carts that came with this cheap ecig i have now and i plan on having a monstrous collection of vaping supplies :dribble: so everybody "I mean everybody" tell me what you like and point me in the direction to get it.Remember ive got the VT collection coming and also i dont like mint at all.Not even mint candy or toothpaste haha.other than that ill try anything at all.OK 3..2..1.. GO!!

You'll love it, I'm menthol so big fan of Mentha and many others but 0 nic so best I can do now is 0mg mentha (and cheat a little with dulcis until Chris gets some 0 Dulcis in). So really can't help you and yeah, there's been a list your fav flav topic, always nice to see a new one, flavors the thing that seems to grow the most in selection.

So far I like Midnight the most, then Sweet Dawn,then my own creme de menthe, coffee,pecan, VT's grape is very good,and so it the traditional tobacco.

Oh and Mark's home made tangerine and root beer was great too.

You've only used the prefilled carts that came with your ecig? OMG - you are in for a real treat when that VT jucie arrives! The VT Tobacco is my everyday all day vape. Sweet Dawn is awesome also. Now I'm not much on sweet flavors, but there's something about sweet dawn that just keeps me coming back. I like the Chocojava and cappucino also, but more so at 5 volts. I'm also a big fan of Mr. Bean from liquidxpress.

tnks all keep em coming ill be making notes

Hey Vapeape you are in for a treat with your VT sampler-Dulcis is like liquid gold and the chocojava is really good too. My other top juice recomendation is carmel machiotta from dietsmokes.

Hey Vapeape you are in for a treat with your VT sampler-Dulcis is like liquid gold and the chocojava is really good too. My other top juice recomendation is carmel machiotta from dietsmokes.

Yes,ever since i read the description of dulcis I've been drooling,it sounds really good

hi vapeape i am still new to the vape world but ive decided to give various venders a shot so far as my favorites. the list starts from (Fudging shzznit this is good) to (i could vape this)//Awsome vapors// Marlbor ,Special roast coffee 18 mg. //liteciggusas// blueberry 16mg //Awsome vapors//Clove 18mg. //HappySmokes.com in Brooklyn// Ry4 18mg. //Awsome vapors// turkish blend 18.mg. //HappySmokes.com in Brooklyn// mint 18mg. //liteciggusas// coconut 18mg . //HappySmokes.com in Brooklyn// Coffee 18 mg.

P.S Incase someone here has tried the rath rootbeer, plz let me know what voltage you are vaping this and how cause it seems i might no be doing it right... thanks , p.s.s hope this helps Vapeape

P.S Incase someone here has tried the rath rootbeer, plz let me know what voltage you are vaping this and how cause it seems i might no be doing it right... thanks , p.s.s hope this helps Vapeape

@fusion - you may want to check out THIS POST. I've found that all dark colors are quite disgusting. If you figure something out, let me know as I've got several bottles that will most likely go down the drain (everything mentioned in that thread plus some).