Pricing On Mods

Kragax

Like a lot of people after several months of vaping I am looking for a mod. I have been experimenting with fillers and its fun, but the big issue is the 510 batteries short run time. I see mods with bigger battries but I dont have 100.00 to put into this right now. Can anyone recommend a product that takes the rechargable batterie that won't set me back an arm and a leg? I want to continue to use the 510 atty. I love my pass-thru so I guess I dont need the higher voltage models, just a longer battery life. It sucks to be poor. :wacko:

Like a lot of people after several months of vaping I am looking for a mod. I have been experimenting with fillers and its fun, but the big issue is the 510 batteries short run time. I see mods with bigger battries but I dont have 100.00 to put into this right now. Can anyone recommend a product that takes the rechargable batterie that won't set me back an arm and a leg? I want to continue to use the 510 atty. I love my pass-thru so I guess I dont need the higher voltage models, just a longer battery life. It sucks to be poor. :wacko:

If you stumble around in here, should help...courtesy of jeffb (I actually positioned it to the mods)...

http://www.ecigarette-mods.com/ecigarette_mods_database.html

I have a Janty Stick V3 and I like it a lot. You have the option of using it by itself or using it as a PT. The large 302 cartridge holds about 1ml of liquid and it wicks great so you get a longer vaping time without having to top off all the time.

I guess my issue is mainly with th 510 batteries. 3.7 v appears to work fine but then Ive never used higher either. Im afraid of burning ou my attys. I need something where I don't have to carry three batts to get through the work day or when Im away from my pass through. It just seem that all the mods are a 100.00, and I don't have it, there appears to be no market for second hand ones, so I may have to try to make something and hope I don't blow my face up :).

Like a lot of people after several months of vaping I am looking for a mod. I have been experimenting with fillers and its fun, but the big issue is the 510 batteries short run time. I see mods with bigger battries but I dont have 100.00 to put into this right now. Can anyone recommend a product that takes the rechargable batterie that won't set me back an arm and a leg? I want to continue to use the 510 atty. I love my pass-thru so I guess I dont need the higher voltage models, just a longer battery life. It sucks to be poor. wacko.gif

Yes, you must get the eGo and while your at it, get the LR atty.

Put that workhorse on the eGo and its exactly like a 5v.. But wont need to worry about the batt blowing up and its very simple and the best wolf in sheeps clothing, Just MHO..

I guess my issue is mainly with th 510 batteries. 3.7 v appears to work fine but then Ive never used higher either. Im afraid of burning ou my attys. I need something where I don't have to carry three batts to get through the work day or when Im away from my pass through. It just seem that all the mods are a 100.00, and I don't have it, there appears to be no market for second hand ones, so I may have to try to make something and hope I don't blow my face up :).

Maybe a box mod? However, after getting batteries and charger I'm not sure you're coming out any cheaper. Something to look into though.

Wagex

Indyvapor

Maybe a box mod? However, after getting batteries and charger I'm not sure you're coming out any cheaper. Something to look into though.

Wagex

Indyvapor

I'm gonna agree with Wagex, a box mod will cost you under $10 in parts from radio shack. If you're able to do a little solder work, the simplest form is a battery, switch and an atomizer connection in a plastic battery box! You'll have to spend a bit on rechargeable Li-ion batteries, but that's still going to come out to be much less than a $100 mod.

Visit madvapes.com. Check out the "how to" forum he has. There are some good instructions on some box mods, and you can ask questions there also.

If you already have a drill and soldering iron, you're definatley better off making it yourself (price wise).

Edited by Brian