Wys4 (Carmel Tobacco)

SickDripzz

An absolutely incedible juice... A smooth tobacco overtoned by a sweet yet distinct caramel flavor. The tobacco runs smoothly as the caramel finishes the hit with that decadent "caramel topping". A smooth and moderate throat hit makes it an excellent choice for an all day vape. I ordered a 5ml bottle of this and found myself back at their site ordering a 30ml bottle two days later. It's THAT GOOD I **** you not. Two of my buddies also tried this stuff out and love it more so than anything else they have tried.

I spelled caramel wrong in the title... and I can't fix it?? CMON!!! :X

Edited by SickDripzz

• 3 weeks later...

An absolutely incedible juice... A smooth tobacco overtoned by a sweet yet distinct caramel flavor. The tobacco runs smoothly as the caramel finishes the hit with that decadent "caramel topping". A smooth and moderate throat hit makes it an excellent choice for an all day vape. I ordered a 5ml bottle of this and found myself back at their site ordering a 30ml bottle two days later. It's THAT GOOD I **** you not. Two of my buddies also tried this stuff out and love it more so than anything else they have tried.

I spelled caramel wrong in the title... and I can't fix it?? CMON!!! :X

Thanks SickDrippz... Because of your review I ordered some wys4 as a back up.... and it is pretty good...

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried both Dulsis, and RY4, took awhile to find the sweet spot... both are very good. Just received my JB and started with RY4, Awesome!!! I think I better order more juice. Vape on! Monty

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines