Wet Your Stick

SickDripzz

I have placed three orders now with Wet Your Stick, all arriving promptly within 3 days. They have 20 of the highest quality flavors that come in 5ml, 15ml, and 30ml bottles. You even get a FREE 3ml travel bottle to fill up when your purchase any 15 or 30ml bottle (Awesome). They supply a good amount of fruity flavored liquids along with a few tobacco flavors, a great menthol, and the LEGENDARY, WYS4 (Caramel Tobacco) flavor. I wrote a review about the WYS4 in the E-liquid review section if you are interested in what it is. I can feel good about saying that you will be satisfied with Wet Your Stick eliquids.

I actually messed up one of my orders with WYS by selecting the wrong nicotine strength (24mg instead of 11mg!) for 2/4 flavors I ordered. I sent notice of my mistake immediately, and within 6 hours I had a full confirmation report sent back to me of the selected mistakes to be fixed. Very helpful and responsive customer service.

Edited by SickDripzz

Couldn't agree more I've ordered 3 or 4 times from him all were greatthumbsup.gif

What flavors have you tried?

Menthol, Tobacco, Pineapple, WYS4, Strawberry, Rum Punch, and Caramel here.

The WYS4 is incredible :thumbsup: , an extremely well rounded juice. Pineapple and Menthol are both great as well.

Edited by SickDripzz

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines