Vapor Talk Quit Meter Maybe?

I adore it! Very elegant looking.

My only objection is the word 'analogs.' I would much prefer it say 'cigarettes.' That would make it clear that I do not smoke cigarettes of any kind! I do vape... not the same thing at all. ;)

Ok I hate to sound STUPID since everyone else seems to know how to do it.How do I get the old one OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash::censored:

Just highlight the code from the old one and paste on top of it. Or, highlight and delete the old one and then paste the new code in it's place.

Ok,I got it up there. Now there's another problem. Why isn't it showing dollar amount saved? Everyone else seems to be doing that.I'm just gonna sit here and sob maybe even wail.ya,wailing is good,I'll wail.

Vari

Ok,I got it up there. Now there's another problem. Why isn't it showing dollar amount saved? Everyone else seems to be doing that.I'm just gonna sit here and sob maybe even wail.ya,wailing is good,I'll wail.

Vari

Maybe you forgot to put a price per pack in? That's my big guess of the day

Vari

Something you can try Variven...when I first tried to do a banner, I couldn't get an amount to come up either. I finally figured out the problem was that I was adding the $ sign into the box with the amount per pack. When I took the $ sign out of the box and only put the amount (say 5.00), then it worked. I don't know if that is the problem for you or not, but I thought I'd let you know so you can check it out.

Good luck.