Juice Of The Month Club?

Hey everyone, I was looking at our local wineries web site and noticed a wine of the month club. My immediate thought was how I would love to have a "Juice of the month" put on by our verified vendors. I like the thought of maybe getting a bottle of juice that I may not have normally picked myself, kind of a surprise every month lol.

Wonder how hard this would be to set up? Would anyone besides myself be interested?

It was just a crazy thought but it would be really cool imo.

Interesting. But getting just one bottle of juice and plus shipping charges...doesn't that make for a rather expensive bottle of juice? I know when I order, I order quite a bit so the shipping charges aren't so bad.

Hey everyone, I was looking at our local wineries web site and noticed a wine of the month club. My immediate thought was how I would love to have a "Juice of the month" put on by our verified vendors. I like the thought of maybe getting a bottle of juice that I may not have normally picked myself, kind of a surprise every month lol.

Wonder how hard this would be to set up? Would anyone besides myself be interested?

It was just a crazy thought but it would be really cool imo.

I would love the idea!unworthy.gif

I would like to be a part of that!

However, Sorry Chris, I got all your juice and I love all of them! lol thumbsup.gif

Honestly I think this is a fantastic idea!

Nana's point made about the cost is a genuine concern indeed, but if vendors have the software and the will to make it happen at an affordable expense, then this could really take off.

I'm game!

Since the shipping is the real problem here how about a kind of "membership" for regular customers and you get your "juice of the month" with an order each month? Or something like a year membership for free shipping on orders.... Or how about a random juice as an option where you select the strength you want and the system selects a juice for you.... Buy 3 get 1 random free....

I love the idea of a surprise juice and trying something I wouldn't normally buy. There's lots of ways to make it work....construction.gif

I dont see how it would be hard to do at all. Lets see. A bottle of juice, per month, at a set price. Who says that it has to be a monthly charge? How about doing plans such as 3 month, 6 month, or year? Have it be a one flat rate fee not monthly installments.

This is a fabulous idea, and I believe that it could easily be implemented.