Wow Just Noticed I Passed The 400 Days Smoke Free Mark!

Yup that's right as of today it's been 402 days and counting since I made the switch. It's funny it seems like it wasn't long ago that a ran into someone vaping a 801 at Disneyland that turned me on to e-cigs and made me decide to order my first starter kit! You know now that I think back just how many advancements have been made in e-cigs just in that last year. When I started a year ago the 510/Dura was just about to be released and there was only 1 or 2 commercially sold battery mods on the market all the others were personal mods. I'm sure Chris and a few others can attest to just how far and how much this has grown in just one year! It really makes me think what's in store for the next year?

:thumbsup: CONGRATS!!!! That is way over sweet awesome!!!

This is such an exciting time, I couldn't agree more. Amazing how far they've come indeed. You the Dura, me the eGo... like you, can't wait to see the next years beginners mod. :)

I've only hit 3 months, so ya know... still nooobie. LOL But even I've noticed that the mods are prettier than the older ones. The screwdriver folks rave about must work like a dream, but the newer stuff is downright pretty.

The Ego, The Vypr, The Spade, all nice looking. The innards are probably more sophisticated and all as well, but I'm just saying they are beginning to look like things you like to show off.

:)

And BIG CONGRATS DD!!!!!!!

A big thank you all for the congrats! It's funny I never thought a year ago that I would be off regular cigarettes the first month was the hardest anytime I was around my smoker friends it would drive me nuts. Now I can't stand the smell of them! This whole vaping thing has been one of the best things that has happened to me not only for my health but it's made me so many new friends!