If You Drip You Need This Mod

I saw GrimmGreen use one in a vid. That looks AWESOME! How sweet would a VP2 look with a silver 510 atty and a stainless steel t-tip? We can get really fancy with the color combos now!

Nhaler has the D-tips, which is a black plastic version and is cheaper. I've got some in the mail on the way but I have no personal experience with them yet.

They were apparently a big hit at vapefest, along with the magnum attys.

http://shop.nhaler.com/product.sc?productId=106&categoryId=34

Nhaler has the D-tips, which is a black plastic version and is cheaper. I've got some in the mail on the way but I have no personal experience with them yet.

They were apparently a big hit at vapefest, along with the magnum attys.

http://shop.nhaler.com/product.sc?productId=106&categoryId=34

I have been away from the forums for awhile, but are these attys that you can drip into without removing the tip?

I saw GrimmGreen use one in a vid. That looks AWESOME! How sweet would a VP2 look with a silver 510 atty and a stainless steel t-tip? We can get really fancy with the color combos now!

I'll tell you what. It looks slick. I just got my t-tip in yesterday and the first thing I did was put it on the VP2. It looks really slick. If it weren't for the brass connector the thing would be completely silver! I'm using a stainless 901 atty from dietsmokes to match the tip. My VP2 seems to be working again after not using it for a while. I'm gonna use for the next couple of days again to see if it starts acting up again.

I have been away from the forums for awhile, but are these attys that you can drip into without removing the tip?

Got my D-tips in the mail today. I really like them for use on my plastic box mod. They don't throw the weight off like the T-tip does. Which one do I like better? I suppose I like the T-tip because the additional metal cools off the atomizer much faster, but the D-tip is comfortable to vape with. They both have about the same hole diameter.

I suppose I like the T-tip because the additional metal cools off the atomizer much faster, but the D-tip is comfortable to vape with.

Hey Tektronik, that's an excellent observation. After getting and using the BB I noticed it helps to cool the atomizer much more quickly too, almost like the BB is a heat sink. I think there's something to be said for that, b/c you're keeping the battery itself cooler and also the atomizer which could extend their usable life and also help to prevent messy leaks when the atty gets very hot to the touch.

Hey Tektronik, that's an excellent observation. After getting and using the BB I noticed it helps to cool the atomizer much more quickly too, almost like the BB is a heat sink. I think there's something to be said for that, b/c you're keeping the battery itself cooler and also the atomizer which could extend their usable life and also help to prevent messy leaks when the atty gets very hot to the touch.

Yeah, I agree, once that atomizer gets hot to the touch, the viscosity of the juice changes and it runs out of it and everywhere. Problem is, when I'm at my computer, I have a tendency to chain vape, and can't help but heat up that atty to that point. Maybe I need to wrap my VP2 in a cloth and keep it on with a rubber band. Would that qualify as a mod :question: did I just invent a mod? hehe

Yeah, I agree, once that atomizer gets hot to the touch, the viscosity of the juice changes and it runs out of it and everywhere. Problem is, when I'm at my computer, I have a tendency to chain vape, and can't help but heat up that atty to that point. Maybe I need to wrap my VP2 in a cloth and keep it on with a rubber band. Would that qualify as a mod :question: did I just invent a mod? hehe

You just nailed it on the head there sir. "the viscosity of the juice changes". That's been my problem on so many occasions. But since I've started using the BB it's happened much less frequently, and I have yet to notice the atomizer so warm that it's uncomfortable to touch.

"Would that qualify as a mod?" I'll say heck yes :)

There's a review thread in the reviews section talking about these, in that thread as well as in the forum gallery I have pictures of the VP2 with stainless atty and tip as well as the Spade with a brass tip.

Just FYI - I've found that the attys with the gold band do not get nearly as hot as the solid color (black) atty. My assumption is that the band helps dissipate the heat. I noticed that a long time ago and only use gold band attys. However, I recently pulled out one of my plain black ones and once again I'm amazed at how hot it gets. Hopeing the VT store get the gold band atty's in soon... running low (down to 7).