Halo Freedom Juice

skruff77

I had to try this juice. everything i read about it was all good feed back. so i got it about 2 weeks ago and man i love this juice. to me it tease like fine pipe tobacco with a hint of vanilla. i use this juice for my after work just sit down and relax from the day. its very nice. i use it on my vp pt. with a 302 atty. i get tons of vapor.

my fist impression was it kinda of had a taste of rubber. and i think it might be from the rubber dropper. i had a empty 15ml bottle and i put it in that and the rubber taste went away.

if i can think of anything else i will edit this page.

happy vaping.

I've been curious about this juice. I've heard it's VG or at least reduced PG. Is this true?

I love the look of their website and also their bottles. Very clean and professional looking, but I've been nervous about placing an order since they're pretty expensive and you can't get any sample packs.

Have you tried any of their other flavors?

• 3 weeks later...

My brother and I went through a bottle of Freedom Juice and a bottle of Harley 56. I got Harley 56 first and from the first vape I thought it was the best I ever had. Like any juice you'll get sick of it after a while but now that it's gone I want some more. Really good stuff!! Then I got Freedom. I thought it was real good and a couple of similarities to Harly 56 but I wasn't as crazy about it. Both have great TH, Vapor and unique taste but I liked Harley more. I did like Freedom alot and for those of you who also like it, you'll probablly like Harley. My bro just got more. That's 3 separate orders and all arrived in a couple days without any problems.

I'm not good at describing flavors such as Freedom but I can describe Harley 56: a tasty tobacco flav with the SLIGHTEST hint of menthol and possibly spearmint but the great tobacco flavor wins out.

Edited by Mike

I'm starting to wonder about this supplier. They opened thier store in January, I think, and started running out of stock within a month. More and more time has gone bye and they haven't made any more juice. They are completely out of freedom and harley. What gives!?! They claim that they are waiting on flavor ingredients and they are at the mercy of thier suppliers. Who are they getting thier ingredients from anyways? They say they are all American but thier supplies seem to be coming from a galaxy far far away. Is there only one source for thier secret ingredients or is it something else. When they do get the "stuff" they need I hope they don't forget how they made thier juice in the first place because it is good.

Hey, Halo: There must be other sources for the ingredients you guys need. Hurry up and make some juice!!!

Hmmm... That is interesting... Honestly my personal thought is that it isn't the flavorings used, but rather the nic juice. I'll betchya they're having difficulty getting some nicotine base to add to their flavored juices.

I mean let's face it, if they said "we're out of nic juice" then they'd have customers wanting to order their flavoring base, and just buy nic juice from someone else to make a DIY version. But putting a spin on it that they're out of the flavoring (b/c flavors are soooo secretive amongst companies; and everyone has their own special recipe that you may not get anywhere else), it makes you feel that there's no way in heck you can get a similarly flavored juice from any other company.

I could be totally wrong here. Maybe they really are waiting for the flavorings rather than nicotine juice. But if I owned a business and couldn't get the necessary nicotine juice, I'd put a different spin on it to keep my customers.

Just my opinion.... But dang, you've got me wanting to try them now. Ya see how that works!! :)

Edited by Brandon

I saw Grimmgreens review of the Harley 56 some time ago and decided to give it a try. I ordered the Harley 56 6mg (haha 6mg; im a light weight), shipping was quick within three days it was at my door.

I always have this habbit of smelling the Juice first for some reason. When I did I got this bad smell; kind of like vommit. Crazy right; well even after that experience I dripped in my BB and gave it a vape. WOW! awesome flavor; I got a sweet tobacco flavor with a hint of caramel. Kind of like the popular Mbro flavors out there but with a hint of caramel. My wife was next to me Facebooking it like always and she turned to me and said that it smelled like Caramel. I was hooked on it and could not vape anything else. Before I knew I was out;"I WANT MORE"!!!! :|

The thing is they have been out of stock for some time now. ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! New company and there can't keep up with the demand already :censored: ! This killed it for me; i'm moving on.

I saw Grimmgreens review of the Harley 56 some time ago and decided to give it a try. I ordered the Harley 56 6mg (haha 6mg; im a light weight), shipping was quick within three days it was at my door.

I always have this habbit of smelling the Juice first for some reason. When I did I got this bad smell; kind of like vommit. Crazy right; well even after that experience I dripped in my BB and gave it a vape. WOW! awesome flavor; I got a sweet tobacco flavor with a hint of caramel. Kind of like the popular Mbro flavors out there but with a hint of caramel. My wife was next to me Facebooking it like always and she turned to me and said that it smelled like Caramel. I was hooked on it and could not vape anything else. Before I knew I was out;"I WANT MORE"!!!! :|

The thing is they have been out of stock for some time now. ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! New company and there can't keep up with the demand already :censored: ! This killed it for me; i'm moving on.

Grim Green's interview is why I tried it and I agree with him completely.

I just recieved an email from Halo stating, among other things, that they have recieved thier flavor ingredients and as a way to say "sorry" they will be doing a 20% off sale on Tuesday until midnight. They will be working all weekend stocking up and making juice. They also said some or the names of thier juice may change but you can figure out what is what. Hopefully they have not lost the recipies. It really is tasty stuff.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines