Got Some Goodies Today

J0T

So I got my VP-PT and an assortment of VT Juices today. I like everything I got but Traditional/Exotic Tobacco is perfect, I love it. As for the VP-PT, wow. Blew two usb ports on my powered usb hub so I decided to just plug it into the wall, I took a drag, let out a massive puff of vapor, fell back into my chair and got a chill. :thumbsup:

Not that I didn't believe you guys about 5 volts, but damn, I didn't expect it to be like that!

Phew - at first read "I like everything I got BUT Traditional/Exotic Tobacco". I was afraid for ya. :) Yea - wall plug is best. I used mine for a couple of days in UBS before trying the wall plug and WOW - what a difference. Glad you like it. Are you using the 510 or 302/801?

Edited by Brian

Haha, yeah I guess I should have worded it differently. I am definitely loving the tobacco, it's the best tobacco flavor I've had so far.

I only got to use the PT for a little while, I ran to the post office on my lunch break to pick everything up, but I tried the 510 and the 302 and I'm not sure which I like better. The 302 is definitely nice, I think I'll use that when I'm just relaxing in the evening, the 510 was like a punch in the face! I think I'll have to vape that in the morning when I need to wake up! I usually prime my atties with some vg when they're dry and that helps me get better vapor too, on the PT I was puffing out vapor like a chimney. I can't wait to get home and use it some more.